Release date: March 28, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £19.99 - £11.99

Part of the Kill Bill by Zavvi:
Vol. 1 - Vol. 2

01.jpg

03.jpg 04.jpg00.jpg 02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope Studiocanal use for this Steelobook a nice matt finish with strong metallic color. On gloss finishes, I have only problems in the last time. :-(

Again with this one,
I'm hoping for full gloss

Or a thick matte black with spot gloss on sword, list and title

I did have both steelbooks on pre order but cancelled as I already have the previous steelbook with both films and that steelbook was decent and the Discs content is the same

If these drop in price a lot I might double dip
If they had of released these with new extras I would have preferred that and kept my pre order but at the moment I'm happy with the previous steelbook

I did have both steelbooks on pre order but cancelled as I already have the previous steelbook with both films and that steelbook was decent and the Discs content is the same

If these drop in price a lot I might double dip
If they had of released these with new extras I would have preferred that and kept my pre order but at the moment I'm happy with the previous steelbook

I cancelled too due to already owning the zavvi double steel, both singular DVD and the Japanese uncut DVD of the first film plus I'm running tight on cash this month and have other priorities with a GB and bills but I'll happily get them when I see them for £7.99

Seems like they turned out just how I wanted them

Reactions: paulboland
Hm, I dont like full gloss because its very very sctrach sensitive. In the past I have many problems with it, even Steelbooks fresh out of the package have many fine scractches, for example The Equalizer, Jurassic Park 1-3 and Training Day.

Weren't you after this one @Flloydo? It's back in stock along with the steel for Vol 1.

Very odd, I even said to you the other day on PM that both have sold out but price dropped to £10.99 and I've been watching this like a hawk and I noticed and ordered seconds before Virkia posted in the price drop

Code also works but only on vol 2

Really good price for both IMO, knew they would come back

Fingers crossed for the mist :rofl:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Very odd, I even said to you the other day on PM that both have sold out but price dropped to £10.99 and I've been watching this like a hawk and I noticed and ordered seconds before Virkia posted in the price drop

Code also works but only on vol 2

Really good price for both IMO, knew they would come back
Seems to happen a lot with their steels... just noticed Horns is also back in stock for the millionth time lol.

I already have about a dozen Kill Bill editions and so I promised myself I'd only buy these ones if they dropped below a tenner... I can't get the code to work on either of them though.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Seems to happen a lot with their steels... just noticed Horns is also back in stock for the millionth time lol.

I already have about a dozen Kill Bill editions and so I promised myself I'd only buy these ones if they dropped below a tenner... I can't get the code to work on either of them though.

Oh man horns is in and out every day for the last year. Happy when I picked it up for £5.99. God knows what the deal is with that. Princess Mononoke is the same

I'm the same mate,
• vol 1 = 2 DVDs (one normal, one extended with full colour Japanese version) 2 blu Ray (zavvi double steel and now zavvi single)
• vol 2 = 1 DVD with art cards, 2 blu Ray (zavvi double steel and now the single)

I never got the Canadian due to the blu banners so when these were announced I was over the moon, I also was sticking to my rule of £10 or under but vol 2 has been sold out nearly 2 months (possibly longer) and vol 1 a week or so but I had a feeling they were coming back with the £10.99 price change once vol 1 went out of stock.
I'm not going to risk these on a further price drop and only went 88p over my prefered amount for them. £20.88 for both is ok in my book

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles