Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: September 30th, 2016
Purchase links: Amazon.co.uk - HMV.com - Zavvi.com
Price: £19.99 (HMV) - £20.99 (Amazon) - £21.99 (Zavvi)

Re-Release
Release Date:
August 21st , 2017
Purchase Link: Zavvi
Price: £19.99 TBC
Notes: Zavvi Exclusive

91nCLm2vGWL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated artwork showing at HMV and Zoom:-
01-303209.jpg

Final Fantasy XV: Kingsclaive
£19.99
Released: 30th September 2016 Barcode: 5050629165012
  • Studio: Sony Pictures Home Ent.
  • Certification:tc
  • Format: Blu-ray Steelbook
  • Category: Animated Feature
  • Earn Pure Points: 1999
. . . although Germany and France are showing these:-
51%2B3kI7h4uL.jpg
1507-1.jpg

Last edited:
Good movie that explains the back story of the game, would've been cool to have been able to cross paths with some of the characters from the movie in the game though

Is this the same as the original release? From what I can see the original release had 2 bluray discs, with Brotherhood being on the 2nd. The J-card even promotes this. Bit this new edition...there's no mention of that and although it is listed as 2 discs it makes a point of saying it contains the DVD edition (whoopee, thats me sold!). Is this another of those Zavvi steelbooks that dumps the bonus disc in favour of a DVD?

Is this the same as the original release? From what I can see the original release had 2 bluray discs, with Brotherhood being on the 2nd. The J-card even promotes this. Bit this new edition...there's no mention of that and although it is listed as 2 discs it makes a point of saying it contains the DVD edition (whoopee, thats me sold!). Is this another of those Zavvi steelbooks that dumps the bonus disc in favour of a DVD?

No, unfortunately, and the pre-order prices are/were different. If I remember correctly the release containing the BROTHERHOOD disc was about 22 quid and this new one is about 16:-

New ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Old
upload_2017-8-21_21-19-0.png
upload_2017-8-21_21-20-56.png