Kingsman: The Golden Circle (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

frankfish44

Cule
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Release date: December 12, 2017
Purchase links: 4K - BD
Price: $29.99 (4K) - $24.99 (BD)

4k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@dfoles well that wouldnt be getting the actual creators now would it? :p

I'm sure a lot has to do with marketing in that if you get the original creators no different then the Logan Wolverine artist then you get those creators to share to their already established fan bases who are already fans of that artwork style etc.

In the end I think its good cause it helps bring in more new people who may not be into or aware of SteelBooks and at the same time you KNOW their is going to be other art Kingsman releases down the line with Insert Any Approved Poster art etc.

So whatever tickles your fancy. ;)

@dfoles well that wouldnt be getting the actual creators now would it? :p

I'm sure a lot has to do with marketing in that if you get the original creators no different then the Logan Wolverine artist then you get those creators to share to their already established fan bases who are already fans of that artwork style etc.

In the end I think its good cause it helps bring in more new people who may not be into or aware of SteelBooks and at the same time you KNOW their is going to be other art Kingsman releases down the line with Insert Any Approved Poster art etc.

So whatever tickles your fancy. ;)
I feel like my fancy would be tickled easier if money weren't so tight right now lol

So the artwork has grown on me a little, especially after @Wreck explained it's significance.

However, and this may just be my copy, but I swear mine was painted in a dust factory. I've never seen a steelbook with so many blemishes in the finish.

Last edited:
Truly collectable and gorgeous release that goes perfectly fine with #1 . . . and really clever how the layout on both are so well matched . . .

Pics courtesy piedpiperagogo / wanda2255
DR_TTy5UQAAwf8T.jpg:large

DR_TVTEVQAEl93v.jpg:large

DR_TYPOUQAEC54l.jpg:large

DR_TWz3UEAAfBDl.jpg:large

DR4wcDyUMAASoit.jpg:large

DR4wdkSU8AA6Q80.jpg:large

• Thanks
Reactions: robbodoc
Likewise, I had the Zavvi version with the full slip so passed on KSS. Was initally bummed with the new art, but have warmed to it. Just watched it, in fact, and love it. .