Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Italy]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: June 18, 2015
Purchase links:
Amazon.it
DVDStore
Price: €20.78 (Amazon) - €21.90 (DVDStore)

KingsmanSteelbook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would've thought the UK Blu-ray would be an "Extended edition" but it's the same rating as the DVD. Remember when they used to offer this as an incentive?

How will we know if this version is edited? Is the extra running time listed anywhere? Thanks.

I would've thought the UK Blu-ray would be an "Extended edition" but it's the same rating as the DVD. Remember when they used to offer this as an incentive?

How will we know if this version is edited? Is the extra running time listed anywhere? Thanks.

I would have thought one of the Italy members would have posted in hand photos + extra info by now?

Anyways, mine is due on Tuesday :)

my order (amazon it) is still in preparation since 4 days now. i don't know what going on, they said there's no trouble, but i doubt about that.
order still not shipped, it's weird !

~ This is a very difficult release to address the run time, there's so much discussion as to which is censored and which are not.

~ Technically the Uncensored copy should clock at 129:25 minutes.

~ German is supposed to have run time of 129.25 min as per an article from movie censorship, German edition should be uncensored.

~ Mexico, FOX has put a sticker on the release stating it is the Uncensored Version.

~ Censored versions seem to be missing 51 seconds of content (it doesn't seem a lot but lots can be cut in 51 sec).

I have been going over this situation for over 2 weeks and all it comes down to basically they all are saying, this will be a case of waiting, watching the copy and give the feedback as to know what joke was edited out if so...

So ist the runtime 129:25 minutes or 128:34 minutes?

It's an uncut version.
  • CUTS:
    • Blu-ray ALL America- Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment - No cuts (128:44).
    • Blu-ray ALL Italy- Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment - No cuts (128:44).
    • Blu-ray B United Kingdom- Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment - No cuts (128:44).