Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release date: May 25, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon FR
Price: €24.99

la la land bluray.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Actarus One more for you. I think i like this slip better than our Canadian one.

Yes this one is much much better and they kept the english title. But I think for now getting the BB.ca edition as well as the UK Steelbook. I will wait down the line when price drops to get the Region A Disk to swap with the UK edition. And I am sure that we will get other releases from this title, surely a Premium one that would be insane if there would not be one. I did not get very much the reply in regards to who owns the rights and not being able to get a Korean edition out of this film... I just did not get the explanation.

Yes this one is much much better and they kept the english title. But I think for now getting the BB.ca edition as well as the UK Steelbook. I will wait down the line when price drops to get the Region A Disk to swap with the UK edition. And I am sure that we will get other releases from this title, surely a Premium one that would be insane if there would not be one. I did not get very much the reply in regards to who owns the rights and not being able to get a Korean edition out of this film... I just did not get the explanation.
Oh that sucks. May be D'ailly or INFO will pick this up. Preferably BLU Collection right? ;)

I totally missed this one. Looks great too!!!

I think we are going to need to make a thread with ALL the different LA LA LAND Blu-ray options out there... There are too many, I think we are almost at double digits now.

With the art change, i've cancelled my order for this one, for now. Too similar to the UK steelbook to warrant a blind buy I think. Will wait to see some in-hand pictures

Found another pic of the Slipbox, There is even detail on it. Really impressed! Maybe the blurry is also a Box? Can't find any pics of it to see. Maybe a French Ninja can tell me.