Hero Complex Gallery LaLa Land "Here's to the Fools That Dream" by Stan and Vince

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
reg.JPG

LaLa Land "Here's to the Fools That Dream" by Stan and Vince
Screen Print
Limited Edition of 325
36x24
$60

var.JPG

LaLa Land "Here's to the Fools That Dream" Variant by Stan and Vince
Screen Print
Limited Edition of 325
36x24
$65

Reactions: AlienKing
Love this one. Think i like the standard version slightly more than the variant. Anyone know the going rate for a kidney on the black market?

@AlienKing Thank You Soooooooo Much for Tagging me for those Prints !

I gave in and got myself one :drool: ...so Happy but I am spending so much on this movie :joy:

I am totally Obsessed by it :wacky:
You're welcome :)
I'd love to see some pictures of the print when you receive it.

And it's a movie you love. So doesnt matter how much you spend. It's worth it :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
You're welcome :)
I'd love to see some pictures of the print when you receive it.

And it's a movie you love. So doesnt matter how much you spend. It's worth it :thumbs:

I was looking at the posters on ebay and people are sick in the head o_O lol they are asking ridiculous amount of money for the posters, they are insane.

After looking at them and it is all the main pictures that we have on our amarays and steelbooks so posters do not feel very original.

So when I looked at the Prints you had tagged me about, it really felt so much more original and artful, it really looks like such a well designed Print for the movie and it's Original.

I feel like getting another one but I am getting a bit crazy with the double dipping lol :rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
I was looking at the posters on ebay and people are sick in the head o_O lol they are asking ridiculous amount of money for the posters, they are insane.

After looking at them and it is all the main pictures that we have on our amarays and steelbooks so posters do not feel very original.

So when I looked at the Prints you had tagged me about, it really felt so much more original and artful, it really looks like such a well designed Print for the movie and it's Original.

I feel like getting another one but I am getting a bit crazy with the double dipping lol :rofl:

I've been in the posters game for about two years now, and @Wreck and I have talked about this a couple of times. Steelbook collectors are spoiled. Want a in demand print? Sometimes it's almost impossible unless you go to the secondary market.

This is not a criticism of you @Actarus, I think it's just more that we don't really understand how tiny these print runs are for posters, and how backed up (popular) the printers are that print them.

• Thanks
I've been in the posters game for about two years now, and @Wreck and I have talked about this a couple of times. Steelbook collectors are spoiled. Want a in demand print? Sometimes it's almost impossible unless you go to the secondary market.

This is not a criticism of you @Actarus, I think it's just more that we don't really understand how tiny these print runs are for posters, and how backed up (popular) the printers are that print them.

I guess but it is difficult to wrap my head around it when it's a Poster with a very popular Image and asking 900$ for it :wow:

But like I said, after looking for 1 day at all the posters available and what I wanted, since most of the images for the posters are pictures that we have many times on our amarays, OST Vinyl/CD, Steelbooks (a few Chinese one are very unique but funny enough the cheapest), so It doesn't feel special anymore to see that same picture you have many time on media items to have that same picture on my wall... so I came across these prints and I was able to order at the price that is in the OP, great deal and also very unique and awesome Artwork, very Original me like it :hungry::joy:

And again a HUGE Thank you for both my exclusive Amaray editions, love them so much :oohyeah:
and the US have the best Disk Artwork that are not cluttered by any logos and 2 titles(when ordering from Canada for example)... really Love the US Disks they look Clean, just the Artwork and no cluttering :Snap:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21

I know exactly how you feel. But like i said before, money comes and goes, limited editions dont :rofl:

• Thanks
I love stan and vince's work .... very rarely do they put out something I dont appreciate. Tho oddly enough I own none of their work ... more to like what @apsmith21 has mentioned in that sometimes you just miss out. I know Rose has had success in getting older stuff once hype dies down and then buying new stuff in exchange. Sometimes people dont have that cash at the mo' and they are willing to let go of something older they just bought for trade bait purposes anyways just for a couple new posters.