Release date: March 6, 2018
Purchase links: 4K & Blu-ray Combo
Prices: $29.99

m2226667.jpg

4K Only $16.99

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: rj531 and elchipo
got my order supposed to be 4K and it was not 4k ! I call them and because the listing have change and when they click on the link on my order that go to the non 4k steelbook so they tell me that can do nothing with that,..... WOW Fuk off bestbuy

• Thanks
Reactions: Leafs17
got my order supposed to be 4K and it was not 4k ! I call them and because the listing have change and when they click on the link on my order that go to the non 4k steelbook so they tell me that can do nothing with that,..... WOW Fuk off bestbuy

I got lucky and called customer service and the store gave me the 4K for the same price as that’s what cs also put on my order. It was for Cradle Of Life as the first one never said 4K I believe and was always listed as bluray on my order for some reason so I’m stuck with one at 4K and one at 2D

Last edited:

Went in store and CS reordered the 4k version for me at 16.99$ since my invoice mentioned that I was supposed to receive the 4k steel.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Drum18
only me who wasn't lucky or what??
Hey bud, just got back from vacation and got to solve this yesterday, here's my story:

- So, I ordered both original 4K 16.99$ listings (in 2 different orders) and of course, I received the 2D only editions.
- Called CS with a lady (don't ask me how terrible the experience was, took me 1½hre on the phone so that she could understand/agree with me).
- At first, she was bugging me with the SKU/CUP on the case and explained to her how much I just didn't cared about those numbers as it's not my responsability...
- When she finally understood that on both my orders it was saying "(SteelBook) (Only at Best Buy) (4K Ultra HD)" (really important that both listing says that, because if not, good luck), she agreed to "solve the situation".
- First, she tried offering me 25$ and keeping my 2D edition. Of course, I declined as I explained to her that I wanted my 4K discs with the steelbook.
- Then, she offered me to get a return label and then they would send me the 4K's.... again, I said no.
- What I proposed to her (and she accepted):
a) I re-ordered right away (before it solds-out) the 4K's at 29.99$+tx
b) then she would apply RIGHT AWAY, while I was on the phone, a rebate of the price difference (13$+tx on each) as credit on this order
c) finally, I would go in-store return my originals 2D only editions.​
- I just called in and got a confirmation, by another CS employee, that the 30$ish rebate is applied to my order.
- Now, all I have to do is wait for my 4K's to arrive (let's pray without any defect) and return the 2D's.

Hope this helps.
:)
lara.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: fishvtec
Hey bud, just got back from vacation and got to solve this yesterday, here's my story:

- So, I ordered both original 4K 16.99$ listings (in 2 different orders) and of course, I received the 2D only editions.
- Called CS with a lady (don't ask me how terrible the experience was, took me 1½hre on the phone so that she could understand/agree with me).
- At first, she was bugging me with the SKU/CUP on the case and explained to her how much I just didn't cared about those numbers as it's not my responsability...
- When she finally understood that on both my orders it was saying "(SteelBook) (Only at Best Buy) (4K Ultra HD)" (really important that both listing says that, because if not, good luck), she agreed to "solve the situation".
- First, she tried offering me 25$ and keeping my 2D edition. Of course, I declined as I explained to her that I wanted my 4K discs with the steelbook.
- Then, she offered me to get a return label and then they would send me the 4K's.... again, I said no.
- What I proposed to her (and she accepted):
a) I re-ordered right away (before it solds-out) the 4K's at 29.99$+tx
b) then she would apply RIGHT AWAY, while I was on the phone, a rebate of the price difference (13$+tx on each) as credit on this order
c) finally, I would go in-store return my originals 2D only editions.

- I just called in and got a confirmation, by another CS employee, that the 30$ish rebate is applied to my order.
- Now, all I have to do is wait for my 4K's to arrive (let's pray without any defect) and return the 2D's.

Hope this helps.
:)
Wow lucky ! I return mine and i ordered both 4k at fullprice .... the guy who talk with me didnt understand at all thats sad for me

Ok release...
wished the would have taken 2 sec to remove the DVD logo on the side to differentiate from the other edition... but meh... Inside artwork is sooo lazy (both the same...)

IMG_3449.JPG IMG_3450.JPG IMG_3453.JPG IMG_3454.JPG IMG_3455.JPG IMG_3456.JPG IMG_3457.JPG IMG_3458.JPG

IMG_3468.JPG IMG_3469.JPG