Last Blu-ray/4K Special Edition/Displays purchased - post pics!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Simply post some pics of any cool, or OOP print sets you own, with figurines, limited ed packaging, any special shelving you have, or just how you have them displayed.

A separate thread for posting general pics of your Blu-Ray collection will be added to the general Blu-Ray movie area.

This is the "I am bragging about my Special/Limited Editions" thread ;)

Enjoy! :oohyeah:
DB

Last edited by a moderator:
@dan8885 You bought my biopic? :naughty: :cool: :p

I absolutely LOVE that Edition! :drool: Definitely one of my favorites! :notworthy: Still hoping for a Steelbook! :thumbs:

Absolutely love this set one of the very first i owned when i started collecting
2 1/2 years ago!

It is indeed beatiful and I wanted it forever. But all of these heavy Special Editions from US and CA are arriving with me damaged since Amazon don't know how to package stuff even when you ask for a better packaging. It's a let down and my only chance is to get them for fair price and mint is from German resellers to avoid the long shipping way. I still need Ben-Hur and 10 Commandments though.

It is indeed beatiful and I wanted it forever. But all of these heavy Special Editions from US and CA are arriving with me damaged since Amazon don't know how to package stuff even when you ask for a better packaging. It's a let down and my only chance is to get them for fair price and mint is from German resellers to avoid the long shipping way. I still need Ben-Hur and 10 Commandments though.
They can often be careless i know. Ive had more than a few items sent and ive received them damaged. Often if you contact them they will refund or replace the item for you.

HDN doesn't really do anime, so here's some to end the drought.
u0zoAYK.jpg

Reactions: Asopp and PunkNinja
What's the anime on the left?
Anime LEs /SEs are so expensive; especially if you want to import from Japan (n).
It's the original Mobile Suit Gundam series from the 70s. The first 1000 (I think) copies of part 1 comes with the box on the right, and the first 1000 copies of part 2 come with the book on the left. This is the UK edition.

And yep, anime is super expensive in general, not just Japanese editions. There was a period when a lot of Japanese editions of anime were English friendly as well, but there's less and less now.