Last Blu-ray/4K Special Edition/Displays purchased - post pics!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Simply post some pics of any cool, or OOP print sets you own, with figurines, limited ed packaging, any special shelving you have, or just how you have them displayed.

A separate thread for posting general pics of your Blu-Ray collection will be added to the general Blu-Ray movie area.

This is the "I am bragging about my Special/Limited Editions" thread ;)

Enjoy! :oohyeah:
DB

Last edited by a moderator:
41P+JtReAGL.jpg

Resident Evil 1-4 Ultimate Edition MM excl

Order this few days ago, did not know about it until now and came out around 2011. Something different for my collection.

My customised Sadako vs Kayako edition - with additional 24 photos of Kayako with Toshio (from their Instagram account)

I hated that plastic holder because it was tearing the box everytime I wanted to take it out so I created my own cardboard holder which also holds my previous editions of Silent Hill, custom soundtrack and ultra rare never oficially released Jeff Danna's CD soundtrack for Silent Hill: Revelation :)

That a good deal. unfortunately theyre sold out. amazons deal isnt bad either. ive also seen them fairly cheap on ebay.

I don´t know the print run, probably more than 10.000 I would say, but for that price, even the 13GBP on Amazon is a pretty cool deal for the content inside.

Reactions: elle82