Multi Last game played/purchased

booted up NFS Hot Pursuit, i never platinumed it because i would always play and then stop then play and then stop.. this is the kind of game you need to play until you finish, breaks in gameplay will get you rusty. so i plan on finishing it, and i bought all of the DLC

Been playing some NBA2k11 and infamous 2. Marvel vs capcom 3, but only when I go to my friends or cousins house.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

Just started up Gamefly and I'm playing Dead Space 2, which is perfect cause I've been watching a bunch of alien horror/sci-fi films lately like The Thing and Alien(s).

DS2 is a lot of fun so far... Think I'm about halfway thru.

Soooo.... technically I play all multi-platform games on Xbox360... but that section of this forum is dead, so I'll post it here. ;)

The Tomb Raider Trilogy: Legend, Anniversary and Underworld.

Just sad they went with the 360 graphics in Legend, not keeping the better looking PS2 designs. Notice I didn't use the word graphics. Lara looked a heck lot more natural and original on the PS2. She looks so plastic on the 360.

Still playing NBA2K11 nothing else really interests me. I am waiting for Shadow of the Colossus and Ico and FIFA 12 to keep me busy until Batman and Battlefield 3 arrives.

Playing Cars 2... and I want to kill myself. This is the last game i'm getting from GameFly before I cancel my membership... So After this one i'll be back to games I want to play. I think I'm going to pick up with either Fallout New Vegas or Bioshock 2.