Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Still comparing options/not sure if I want one

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • I own multiple Tablets from above selections

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not interested in Tablets

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
I was after an Ipad2 but got the Sony Tablet, why? I can operate TV & PS3 from it directly :)

experience so far is good, many games still exclusive for Ipad hope they release it soon for android if not will take Ipad2 too

I just got an Ipad 2 as a suprise present this Christmas. I am still getting used too it but i love it so far. The screen is huge and browsing the web is very quick!

Blackberry Playbook acquired for peanuts from Ebay. The only gadget I have seen that I just had to have, then again, been a BurbleBerry addict for 8 years, so I think I had been preconditioned :p

Ideal for what I want, bridged to my BB phone which also allows web access from anywhere with a signal.

got an Archos 7 Internet Tablet

only use it for watching films and shows whilst travelling. mainly bought it to keep mini me occupied in the back of the car when driving (so the 250GB has got quite a lot of Mickey Mouse shows on it haha)

Reactions: cheaney
So I'm enjoying my Ipad, but the only thing is that the charger adapter thing stopped working a week after I got it. Now this unit IS refurbished (Ipad1) but I had charged it the previous day, and it seems playing games drains the battery fast, so it may be 100% when I wake up in the morning, but it's down to like 20-30% by midnight and that's using it consistently, but not all straight gaming.

So I tried to charge it last night and it just will not charge. Had it plugged into various outlets, and it won't even say "not charging". Plug it into the laptop and it won't charge but at least it says "not charging".

Gonna try a replacement adapter a friend has and if it doesn't work, I'm sending this back and getting a refund. Highly disappointing, but not much I can do if I can't charge the damn thing up.

^^^
Unless you are leaving it on most of the day and using it, the battery should be a bit stronger. More than likely your battery was not replaced. My iPad 1 battery is definitely not as strong as when I first got it and the iPad 3 I recently bought can last much longer.

I enjoy using the iPad but it has to be jail broken for me to take advantage of moving files easier than using iTunes.

Mine's mostly a game center for the moment. I have books and comics on there to read though.

I'm addicted (heh heh) to this game called Plague Inc (check out my thread in the main Tablet section) and I just reached out to the creator to do an interview on my site. :scat:

Gonna review the game tonight, I think, and post it up on my site either late tonight or early tomorrow morning.

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Also my charger just randomly started charging again. Weirdest thing. I was down to like 7% having sparingly used it in the last two days. Was panicking like :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: but then I just tried it again and voila! I was then like: :oohyeah:

wow,
DB, you need to update the "which tablet you own" poll lol , there are so many different ones

but i have the Google Nexus 7,
i absolutely love it, the apps i got for it so far

words with friends-----i freakin love this :scat:
IGN
NBC news

there is one that comes with it = Flipbook, wow, i love this too

Had a Samsung just before Christmas before the kids had there's.

The idea was that I whould be familiar with how it worked to help them.

I have been left in the dust. Thay just make them sing. In thire schools thay use Ipads I was worried the Samsung whould not be as efective or good as the ipad.

Both of them say the opperating system and screen are far infrount and not as heavy as the Apple products.

The hubby is happy beacause quite a lot of the stuff that the kids want app wise is free in the play store.

So all good and well happy.

Hey guys, trying to decide between an Ipad Mini Retina and a Microsoft Surface 2.

Any suggestions?
Do you know if they are releasing the next ipad mini soon so I can wait for the price reduction?
I know the surface 3 is also coming out soon, is there any big differences between this and the surface 2?
Also, if you happen to have debated between these 2, why did you choose the tablet you chose?

Thank you so much for your time and answers :)