Last Viva Metal Box You Purchased ?

Real Steel Blufan Exclusive VMB with Coin

Real Steel BF.jpg

20140226_164614_Richtone(HDR).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
CA - John Carter

UyDRyHv.jpg

AWESOME. To be fair. I love the whole range. All superb.
All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

9xEmXQY.jpg

HonBm5U.jpg

QlCwiQR.jpg

Gy0CsvR.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

xI9TawM.jpg

SbWwDy5.jpg

HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

5NJ6Yrh.jpg

3NKUc0j.jpg

PmjFkx5.jpg

JmR1zis.jpg

VJTXYOX.jpg

The Family

kUt83wE.jpg

The last couple of weeks I picked up the Cinderella, Avengers, and Finding Nemo viva packs off of Ebay and memebers on BR forum. Still looking to get that Lion King! It is a nice one!!

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

Just got these babies for about $187.
For the first time ever, I'm actually contemplating leaving them sealed.

View attachment 66580

Wow those are nice!! I don't know if I would be willing to pay that! You are hard core my friend! Great pickups though. Will be very nice to display those!

The last couple of weeks I picked up the Cinderella, Avengers, and Finding Nemo viva packs off of Ebay and memebers on BR forum. Still looking to get that Lion King! It is a nice one!!

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

Wow those are nice!! I don't know if I would be willing to pay that! You are hard core my friend! Great pickups though. Will be very nice to display those!

Congrats on getting Cinderella, Avengers and Finding Nemo! :scat:

Sometimes I have to think quite hard about it before I spend that much on steelbooks, but then I remember that I don't smoke, I rarely drink, I don't have a car and I don't use snus (a very common, expensive type of tobacco in Norway). So I think this is a rather healthy way to spend my money.:p