Late Night With The Devil (Blu-ray + VHS Collector's Edition) (Umbrella Webstore Exclusive) [Australia]

Jan 4, 2014
Berea,ohio
Release date: September 4, 2024
Purchase link: Umbrella
Price: AUD $130.00
Notes: Limited Edition Numbered release - VHS containing the 1977 Night Owls

1000005539.png

Original Broadcast cut
- Replica TV Guide press kit with articles, ads and featurettes
- Conversations With The Devil - A 48page artefact put together with the team behind - Late Night With The Devil
- Custom designed rigid case
- 8 artcards
- A3 reversible poster
- Limited Edition Numbered release

Last edited by a moderator:
Extras:
Only available from the Umbrella webstore, the Late Night With The Devil Collector's Edition includes:

• VHS containing the 1977 Night Owls Original Broadcast cut
  • Replica TV Guide press kit with articles, ads and featurettes
  • Conversations With The Devil - A 48page artefact put together with the team behind Late Night With The Devil
    • Custom designed rigid case
    • 8 artcards
    • A3 reversible poster
    • Limited Edition Numbered release

• Behind the Scenes Reel
  • The making of Night Owls music
  • SXSW 2023 Screening Q&A with directors and cast
  • Easter Egg
  • BTS Stills Gallery

• Informative
Reactions: Billy Talent
had high hopes for it, but youre the second horror buff who said that now :/
I'm not into horror past things like Nightmare on Elm or Scream. Thought Get Out was good. I went to see Late Night with The Devil opening night and thought it was good too. Some great performances and funny moments too. Make of that what you will.

I would add that I knew it had comedic elements going in and not sure why it is now being pitched as horror/thriller. The Mrs says it's a horror first and black comedy second, whilst almost being satirical... I tend to agree. Again, initial reviews alluded to as much ‍a month ago.

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: hatredhorror
Not a bad edition but far too much for the film imo. I enjoyed it to a degree although a lot annoyed me it’s just not worth that price. Plus it should include a steelbook for that

Not a bad edition but far too much for the film imo. I enjoyed it to a degree although a lot annoyed me it’s just not worth that price. Plus it should include a steelbook for that
theres also an edition without the VHS for only 75 AUD which is 40 GBP.. i guess its still more expensive than your typical arrow/second sight limited edition (and you get a 4k with those)

• Wow
Reactions: Billy Talent
theres also an edition without the VHS for only 75 AUD which is 40 GBP.. i guess its still more expensive than your typical arrow/second sight limited edition (and you get a 4k with those)

I’m good. The film isn’t really worth it

Pre ordered. Umbrella rocks these days. Buying a lot from them lately. And free shipping when order is 200AU$ or higher. Great customer service.
what did you pair it with? their editions are nice, but I had a hard time picking a movie Im remotely interested in (went with primer in the end; upstream color FS art is too weird)

what did you pair it with? their editions are nice, but I had a hard time picking a movie Im remotely interested in (went with primer in the end; upstream color FS art is too weird)
Went for 2 of these sets as my brother wanted one too. Previous ordered The Raid and Mario Bros movie. Before that 2 sets of Talk to Me (including hand).