Latest Framed Posters & Art

roseart

everyrosehasitsthorn
Premium Supporter
Mar 20, 2012
Texas, US
I know we have the newly acquired thread, but with the cost of framing these bad boys it can take some time to get these framed. So, I thought I would start a thread to show what's the latest Posters & Art you've gotten framed and how you proudly display it.

:movie:​

Here are the latest I just got back. Note, the wife wants to paint first, so the "how you proudly display it" is not valid in these pics. ;)

attachment.php

Primus "Bass Concert Hall ATX 11/7/12" (Todd Slater) Wife and I went to this show last year. We plan on getting a shadow frame for the ticket stub to go underneath.

attachment.php

Django Unchained (205/250) (Mark Englert) - Gallery1988 "2013 Oscar"

attachment.php

The City of Lost Children (Variant) (Sig 04/70) (Ken Taylor) - Mondo

attachment.php

Transformers "Oversized Version" (Sig 162/225) (Tim Doyle) This actually turned into a gift for my brother in-law. Nice gift. ;)

Finally was able to pick these up from the gallery:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
i usually match my others to a black frame because they were on the same wall, but i moved into a new house and am thinking of changing my black frames. well at least new posters i do. i have about 10 i need to frame

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dominic
Hi All,

I need some help looking for the type of mount in the attached picture (the pieces located on the top and bottom of the print). If you could at least give me the name of this type of mount, I'd greatly appreciate it. I've been searching 'panel bracket', 'art mount', 'art standoffs', etc. but I'm getting nowhere.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Mach3_Pix_2048x2048.jpg
    Mach3_Pix_2048x2048.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 108
@diishen looks like they are just hitting studs with those. I would go to local hardware store and peruse what is in the aisle around brackets etc. They seeming are just metal brackets that go in wall and hit studs. Granted might want to make sure your studs are within same width.

Gorilla hooks might actually work for bottom and then secure top or maybe use upside down gorilla hooks up top *shrug*

been waiting months for michaels or even ac moore to give me a good coupon to frame my mondo, I know its only $35 dollars more than the regular coupons but that $35 makes a difference. Sigh!

@diishen looks like they are just hitting studs with those. I would go to local hardware store and peruse what is in the aisle around brackets etc. They seeming are just metal brackets that go in wall and hit studs. Granted might want to make sure your studs are within same width.

Gorilla hooks might actually work for bottom and then secure top or maybe use upside down gorilla hooks up top *shrug*

Thanks for the tip and sorry for the late reply.

I ended up buying some mirror holders/clips on Amazon and they work great!

Back from the framers with my Tom Cruise signed Edge of Tomorrow poster. Really wish I could find the Emily Blunt one. The girl who sold me this one had sold her Blunt a few months back she said. Than I found another guy in the UK who has one, but is not interested in selling.

Custom Stainless Steel frame with Museum Glass, no matte only because the art goes all the way to the Edge....
full

full

Last edited:
^^^ Looks good blu. I find I often forget being so invested in the usual limited edition stuff from the usual artists that studio art/posters can be quite nice too, this is a good example of that. And the movie was awesome too. One of the best sci-fi flicks in recent memory.

Great frame ups @Hooch :thumbs:
They all look awesome, especially the thing.
Are you a fan of Killian of Killian Engs Night Of The Living Dead print?
It could go nicely to complete your Romero poster trilogy!

Reactions: Hooch