Lawrence of Arabia (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.1) (WEA) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
HDzeta Exclusive Blu-ray SteelBook Collector Edition Gold Label Series
Lawrence of Arabia Blu-ray SteelBook 2 Discs Edition (BD50+BD25)
First 1000 copies with the full slipcase+5postcards+numbered card+exclusive stickers,but another copies without

350-400 available-limited to 2/person.

Group Buy CLOSED.-PM your hub leader about your shipment (see group buy thread).

2nd group buy for 1/4 slip version is CLOSED.

Release date: 20th August, 2013
Release Price: 62 USD (includes shipping to 'Hub' in respective area.
Pre-order: about at the end of June - CLOSED
Notes: Embossed title, debossed border, region-free disc
pics:

picture.php

HDzeta got the all final sample from factory at yesterday,update the pics for everybody!
Release date would be at 20th Aug

picture.php

picture.php

Attachments

• LoA-1-CN.jpg
    LoA-1-CN.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 759
Last edited by a moderator:
I guess HDN should start a Chinese forum, it would probably get easier to get exclusives ;)

It will be interesting to see some artwork!

Pulled off the link that Liammurphy provided.

HD Zeta network (HDzeta) worldwide exclusive blue tin No.1---- Lawrence of Arabia (Lawrence of Arabia)

Specific processes can be seen update this post
March 2013, the exclusive production was put on the agenda.
April 2013, exclusively selected filmography basic start and publisher negotiations and the final price negotiations and other programs.
Early May 2013, HDzeta an exclusive version of the first movie filmography identified and completed negotiations with publishers to communicate, to reach agreement.
The end of May 2013, the exclusive filmography cover design completed by the factory cost accounting and playing board sample.
Early June 2013, to determine the exclusive packaging solutions and the final release.
June 9, 2013, HDzeta exclusive filmography announced!
This is a milestone in the history of cinema can be called a masterpiece of style, is a veritable treasure of the film industry, it is based on real historical events adapted from, who arrogate including best picture Oscar and Best Director seven awards, and received numerous accolades film industry, it is able to release in the mainland, and Uncut is a miracle, it can produce tin edition and become the first exclusive HDzeta was not easy, it is the timeless classics, 1962 ---- Oscar for best film Lawrence of Arabia.

Specific configuration: Exclusive Bump tin (mixed high-gloss matte print), Disc (BD50 + BD25), exclusive full-size paper sleeve, 5 exclusive postcards, exclusive ID cards, exclusive sticker Quantity: worldwide limited edition of 1,500 sets, 1000 sets contain ago All of the above items, the latter contains only 500 sets of exclusive tin + disc + backplane paper Release date: August
Price: TBD

June 15, 2013, HDzeta filmography exclusive designs will be forthcoming. . . . . .
June 20, 2013, all exclusive detailed plans and its surrounding renderings released. . . . . .
June 25, 2013 -30 days, began to fully accept the booking. . . . . .

Thanks Raj - I'm on my mobile and had to translate in chunks so when it came to copy/paste I thought I'd leave it to someone better equipped!

Hopefully we can order direct ourselves, or else that a GB gets set up soon!

Last edited:
Reactions: RajLondon
What does BD50 & BD25 mean?

I love how they have done the timeline as it shows what process this has taken and what & when other stuff will be revealed.

It's basically the capacity of the blu-ray disc

A normal blu-ray will hold 25 Gigabytes of data, while a dual-layered one (BD50) will hold 50 gigs, double the amount.

Hey hey hey Xin, you've finally went public with it heh :)

I know what the steel looks like, once again your good ol' biscuitnoir working out in the shadows. I've made some recommendations for the slipcover and my buddy here listened to me. You're gonna love it :scat:

Also I believe there will be several hubs for the release. I'll host a GB myself for a few copies. Just waiting for Xin to give me all the details.

And more to come :naughty: