Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Release date: 25th January 2016
Price: £14.99
Purchase link: Amazon

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

i haven't seen this film is it any good?

I mean I know the story of the Krays but as a film is it watchable? Any good for multiple watches?

One I am skipping for sure . I saw the trailer's at TV slotts all I could hear was Steve Coogan as Alan Partridge . Gonna wait for free to air on this.

Very very douptfull I will like it more than The Krays the Kemp's and the late Great Billie Whitelaw nailed it for me .

One I am skipping for sure . I saw the trailer's at TV slotts all I could hear was Steve Coogan as Alan Partridge . Gonna wait for free to air on this.

Very very douptfull I will like it more than The Krays the Kemp's and the late Great Billie Whitelaw nailed it for me .
Alan Partridge :LOL: knew that voice sounded familiar lol

Alan Partridge :LOL: knew that voice sounded familiar lol

I looked up thinking he's normaly on the BBC . We had an advert filled channel on was GOBSMACKED when it was Tom Hardy . I dont like Alan Partridge at all so I'd struggle on that frount to .

Think Steve Coogan is great.

Same with Tom Hardy FANTASTIC actor NO Max Rockatansky or eaither Kray to me .

I looked up thinking he's normaly on the BBC . We had an advert filled channel on was GOBSMACKED when it was Tom Hardy . I dont like Alan Partridge at all so I'd struggle on that frount to .

Think Steve Coogan is great.

Same with Tom Hardy FANTASTIC actor NO Max Rockatansky or eaither Kray to me .
Thought he was great in Mad Max I have to say, thought he made that character his own and looking forward to the sequel, but you're right, not everyone is gonna like him as Max though as it is such a iconic character played by someone else :)

Reactions: Scary Hair
Thought he was great in Mad Max I have to say, thought he made that character his own and looking forward to the sequel, but you're right, not everyone is gonna like him as Max though as it is such a iconic character played by someone else :)

THANK YOU for understanding . The other problem I had with Fury Road was
Max had a Son not a girl . A toddler when he was murdered not 8 to 10 ish . A diffrent director I could have forgive it slightly . NOT tge same director unforgivable . That and he was too damb chunky fir Max .

Max had a Son not a girl . A toddler when he was murdered not 8 to 10 ish . A diffrent director I could have forgive it slightly . NOT tge same director unforgivable . That and he was too damb chunky fir Max .
Tom only does chunky :p

I've not seen this yet but I will give it a go, I think Tom Hardy is a great actor. I've been pretty impressed with most of his performances. I don't think he had enough to do in Mad Max, there was barely any dialogue.

Hey @Flash sorry was going to reply just slipped my mind

I spoke to him earlier today and he is unaware of any deal involving a book .

But he also said that sometimes deals are put in place at last minute so other retailers don't get the gossip .

So what you heard may still be true and who ever you heard that from maybe has a higher source :whistle:

Reactions: Flash
Hey @Flash sorry was going to reply just slipped my mind

I spoke to him earlier today and he is unaware of any deal involving a book .

But he also said that sometimes deals are put in place at last minute so other retailers don't get the gossip .

So what you heard may still be true and who ever you heard that from maybe has a higher source :whistle:

Hmm maybe guess have to wait till Monday, sounded interesting but if it's nothing, ah well

Reactions: Cobster