Multi LEGO The Incredibles (2018)

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A

Get ready for an INCREDIBLE adventure with the Parr family! LEGO® The Incredibles will be available June 15, 2018 on Nintendo Switch™, PlayStation®4, Xbox One, and PC.

ABOUT THE GAME
Inspired by both films, LEGO® The Incredibles allows players to tackle crime as the super-powered Parr Family. You’ll get to explore action-packed story levels and an epic hub world as you use your unique super abilities to bring the city’s villains to justice. You can assemble incredible LEGO builds either on your own or team up with family and friends in two-player co-op mode for twice the fun.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
lego-incredibels.jpg

Am not sure if I should get the standard edition or pay and extra fiver(or is it a tenner) to get the Edna mini-fig version...

Also can’t find anything about potential DLC (guessing there won’t be as it’s not a Pixar game, just Incredibles, so not like they can churn out levels per movie like they have done with the last 2 Marvel Lego games)

love a good lego game(tbh, any lego game really) and Incredibles has been my favePixar movie so cant wait for it

AND, my pre-order just went down by a fiver, so even better :)