Les Grossman The movie

Apr 17, 2009
San Diego, CA
We probably haven't seen the last of Les Grossman.

Tom Cruise told me backstage after his Tropic Thunder's alter-ego performance with Jennifer Lopez at the MTV Movie Awards that…

He's hoping for a Les Grossman movie. "We're working on it," he beamed. "Yup, we're working on it."

We probably haven't seen the last of Les Grossman.

Tom Cruise told me backstage after his Tropic Thunder's alter-ego performance with Jennifer Lopez at the MTV Movie Awards that…

He's hoping for a Les Grossman movie. "We're working on it," he beamed. "Yup, we're working on it."

haha that would be funny

I hate everything about Tom Cruise. I think he is the biggest tool and an idiot. But if they made that movie i would defenitely see it. That character is hilarious

I hate everything about Tom Cruise. I think he is the biggest tool and an idiot. But if they made that movie i would defenitely see it. That character is hilarious

I like his movies dont like the religion or space hunting helives by but his movie are grade A and this would own the guys funny and he can have so many guess in the movie since the character is like this mogul the R.pattison and T.laughtner at the awards had me rolling.

I love Tom!!!!!!!!!! And Les Grossman is one of the best comedic characters I've seen! So don't be hatin' on my Tommy!! :p