11884968_512119912285335_1032109329467898489_o.jpg

11947940_512119908952002_4860396630080777959_o.jpg

11900124_509047912592535_8891553032391992510_o.jpg

11914745_509047939259199_3786324306752716000_o.jpg
11401324_483457505151576_2705528954532457893_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
btw because of another favorite that year ''Kick-ass'',
I have been a fan since then of miss Moretz

She was so Amazing in ''If I Stay'' the chemistry between her and Jamie Blackley was so palpable it is rare that I feel such chemistry, such strong chemistry between actors on screen to make you truly believe... such a wonderful Movie !

She was so Amazing in ''If I Stay'' the chemistry between her and Jamie Blackley was so palpable it is rare that I feel such chemistry, such strong chemistry between actors on screen to make you truly believe... such a wonderful Movie !

Kick-Ass is probably my favorite film of all time. She was in Hugo too, which is one of my favorites as well, and then she was in the Carrie remake and Dark Places earlier this year, which I really enjoyed, despite the film's flaws.

I personally think If I Stay is a mediocre film, even if it is entertaining throughout (that ending was one of the biggest crowd pleasers I've ever seen). I even wrote a whole review ranting about it :p

Kick-Ass is probably my favorite film of all time. She was in Hugo too, which is one of my favorites as well, and then she was in the Carrie remake and Dark Places earlier this year, which I really enjoyed, despite the film's flaws.

I personally think If I Stay is a mediocre film, even if it is entertaining throughout (that ending was one of the biggest crowd pleasers I've ever seen). I even wrote a whole review ranting about it :p

Taste is Subjective, in everything you will find people that love something while others dislike or do not care for it, so you are ''one'' of the people that didn't like ''If I Stay''...there might be others, but many loved that movie (which is based on a best selling Novel) ! you have the right to rant all you want :p

In any case that was a comment in Passing and we should get back on Topic and discuss only the Movie which this Thread was created for: Let Me In (Edited Post: I agree with the others below )

Last edited:
all the movies I have seen her in

Amitiville

Room 6

Wicked Little Things

Hallowed Ground

The Eye

The Poker House

Dirty Sexy Money tv show

Not Forgotten

Jack And The Beanstalk

Kick-Ass

Diary Of A Wimpy Kid

Let Me In

The Texas Killing Fields

Hick

Scary Girl (short film)

Hugo

Dark Shadows

kick-Ass 2

Carrie

Movie 43

If I Stay

The Equalizer

Taste is Subjective, in everything you will find people that love something while others dislike or do not care for it, so you are ''one'' of the people that didn't like ''If I Stay''...there might be others, but many loved that movie (which is based on a best selling Novel) ! you have the right to rant all you want :p

Oh yes, definitely. I totally agree with your statement, I wasn't saying you shouldn't like it or that it is wrong to do so, I was merely just expressing my own opinion about it. It wouldn't be any fun if everyone just had the same opinions about everything :p

Regardless, back on-topic now - this is a phenomenal film and I'm glad it's finally getting such a beautiful release. The finish on the slipcover looks great judging by the pics released, and I can't wait for this to arrive.

Cheers, everyone :)

Oh yes, definitely. I totally agree with your statement, I wasn't saying you shouldn't like it or that it is wrong to do so, I was merely just expressing my own opinion about it. It wouldn't be any fun if everyone just had the same opinions about everything :p

Regardless, back on-topic now - this is a phenomenal film and I'm glad it's finally getting such a beautiful release. The finish on the slipcover looks great judging by the pics released, and I can't wait for this to arrive.

Cheers, everyone :)

Indeed the pictures of the embossed artwork on the slip PLUS I am so Happy that they used that brown Artwork on the Amaray Case her stair is sooooo creepy its crazy :bag: and him hugging her in the puddle of blood back art is so nicely well done.

and I agree all points of view are welcomed if they are done in a respectful manner :thumbs:

Reactions: TommySyk
Well, now that explains why it hasn't been shipped yet. Do you guys think there's a chance it'd sold out before December 10th? Because I'd like to cancel my order, and reorder on the release date. Since it's delayed, I need the money for something else.

Edited:
Holy ****, it's sold out! Luckily, I didn't cancel my order.

Last edited:
there are still some on the D'ailly website
but I am guessing we will see that white one for pre-order soon