Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release August 19,2014

Shout Factory

Amazon

lev_shout.jpg

Coming in August this year

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty much but it's great fun! Rob (bigrob) introduced me to it a couple of years ago and it's a great B-Movie!

Reactions: bigrob
Full of win!!!!

DB you should check out The Rift and Lords of the Deep as well. All were released on the heels of the Abyss

Reactions: denizen
I gotta admit, I'm really impressed with the Scream Factory releases, easily rival that what Arrow do IMO. Both are great though and both have their own merits

Reactions: digitalbabe
I hope they give us a nice transfer. I don't own any Shout! releases but since the DE disc of this was awful, from what I hear, I will keep my fingers crossed that this one rocks:scat:

Over the past couple of weeks I've grown from 1 to 10. I just wish they went into sales sometimes as they tend to hold their prices and don't always tend to be the cheapest to import.

Reactions: digitalbabe
Denizen YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT. Abyss cross Alien cross the thing with a bit of Slither trown in. FLIPPING Good watch.

I am very quickly caving in on trying one a Scream Factory to see IF my player will do region player.

Cool, thanks Scary. I hope the region coding is favorable too. Only have a region B atm.

Reactions: Scary Hair
FINALLY!
This is on of my absolute favourites and I have been waiting for a bd release. As mentioned Deepstar Six is a must please bring us that one also. So glad to scratch it of my list...on the top is The Hidden, that will be the day! :)

I dont care its region locked, its time to buy an Oppo! :)

I STILL have this on V.H.S just relised never got rid of it this and a few others. Really underrated movie.

Peter Weller has too me always been overlooked as an actor.

Off topic but some of my friends HAVE NEVER SEEN Robocop got hyped over the remake I was Horrified my ears and eyes burned EEK!.