Release date: June 20, 2017
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $36.99

m2224577.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Release date: June 20, 2017
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Note: Life (UHD/Bluray/Ultraviolet steelbook; street date listed as June 20, 2017)

Confirmed on the BBYC forums
Little bit weird of choices for this & Power Rangers getting a special SteelBook release when Hacksaw Ridge, Jack Reacher 2 and others didn't...

• Thanks
Reactions: Leafs17
Little bit weird of choices for this & Power Rangers getting a special SteelBook release when Hacksaw Ridge, Jack Reacher 2 and others didn't...

I wasn't planning on buying either of these movies... but now that they are going to be steelbooks, I probably will. haha
Smart on their part if you ask me.

• Thanks
Reactions: Drum18
I actually like the WWA although I don't recall it ever happen in the movie. :dunno:
I dont hate the WWA. It's just that i want something ever better for this awesome movie :)

And yea, i think the cover is photoshopped. Not that it matters to me.

I dont hate the WWA. It's just that i want something ever better for this awesome movie :)

And yea, i think the cover is photoshopped. Not that it matters to me.
I'm perfectly happy with it. I like the color tone and the astronaut suit. :whistle:

I think it's plain wishful thinking these days that BestBuy Canada will announce an WEA. I can't even remember the last Canada exclusive. Now that Target and HMV are no longer reliable options for us here in North America, our steelbook needs can only be provided by BB. Your best bet is to wait for the asian retailers.

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing