Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK

Attachments

• pd1.jpg
    pd1.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 60,764
Last edited by a moderator:
Picked mine up yesterday put credit down on it from a previous 10% gift card and went to collect it yesterday wondering why i got another $11 off,it must have been the 20% they advertised later that night or next day.
Good job as i would have been back to ask for the difference back.
I got the last copy of the batman one few weeks back which im glad and got that with the 20% they had then.
Wonder what's next with this type.

Picked mine up yesterday put credit down on it from a previous 10% gift card and went to collect it yesterday wondering why i got another $11 off,it must have been the 20% they advertised later that night or next day.
Good job as i would have been back to ask for the difference back.
I got the last copy of the batman one few weeks back which im glad and got that with the 20% they had then.
Wonder what's next with this type.
Yes the 20% off started last night. u were lucky the batman ones are hard to find now!

Yes the 20% off started last night. u were lucky the batman ones are hard to find now!

I know and i had them keep it aside then never bothered with it, i changed my mind by this time i did this the last 20% off kicked in so got it cheaper lol but i was lucky as they could have easily sold it when i did not bother first time.

Reactions: elle82
I know and i had them keep it aside then never bothered with it, i changed my mind by this time i did this the last 20% off kicked in so got it cheaper lol but i was lucky as they could have easily sold it when i did not bother first time.
When it comes to limited editions or exclusives sometimes its best to buy them because u can always resell them if u decide u dont want them after all

MIDDLE EARTH 6-FILM
LIMITED COLLECTOR'S EDITION BLU-RAY

SAVE £111 - ONLY 20 AVAILABLE

For the first time ever, Academy Award®-winning director Peter Jackson's epic adventure is available in one spectacular limited collector's edition box set.

The Limited Collector's Edition includes 30 discs featuring all six Middle-earth films in their extended edition forms, housed in six stunning faux leather books and a collectible Hobbit-style wood shelf. The one-of-a-kind wood shelf is crafted from solid wood with design selected by Peter Jackson.

Can we now bring back the thread to what it's meant for? Thanks.
I'm sorry but we do use this thread for what it is meant for. Sorry if we also are using this social media for being, dear i say...... social

And in your same regard by typing what you did and not posting a price drop or newly stocked item, aren't you going against the very thing you say for us to get back to???

and to not break protocol.......

Alfred Hitchcock: The Masterpiece Collection Blu-ray [Canada]

68 dollars shipped to usa

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B008DKHTXU/?tag=hidefnin0b-20

A1bnGPA8KcL._SL1500_.jpg

@GI_SnakeEyes Everyone's welcome to chat in the appropriate threads. Some are dedicated for price drop alerts such as this and members are subscribed to be alerted about those not about the chit chat. The occasional banter is fine but when it goes on for more than a page, a reminder is due. Thanks.

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885 and severo
I'm sorry but we do use this thread for what it is meant for. Sorry if we also are using this social media for being, dear i say...... social

And in your same regard by typing what you did and not posting a price drop or newly stocked item, aren't you going against the very thing you say for us to get back to???

and to not break protocol.......

Alfred Hitchcock: The Masterpiece Collection Blu-ray [Canada]

68 dollars shipped to usa

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B008DKHTXU/?tag=hidefnin0b-20

View attachment 280379

This thread is meant for price drop alerts on Special Editions. A lot ninjas, me included, use the function "Watch Thread" (at the top right of every thread).
Every time something new is posted all of these people receive a notification via e-Mail. We do this to not miss out on good deals who are may limited in copies or time.
You can figure out how annoying it gets with 20-30 off topic posts in your inbox.

We all like to chatter, that's what the community is made for, but please use one of these threads instead:

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/favorite-limited-ed-blu-ray-value-thread.10727/page-8
https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...blu-ray-dvd-ltd-edition-you-have.23530/page-9

Thank you.

• Thanks
Reactions: severo and IRON MAN
Anything with extras like this bust are always a good thing in a set. :D Not a bad deal at all.
Is this same bust as the season 6 edition from canada?
Was thinking of Canadian edition as have a different version for each season,but not checked if this works out cheaper.
But then i have all other seasons lol.