Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK

Attachments

• pd1.jpg
    pd1.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 60,758
Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it is a great price. But unlike the german edition it comes without the steelbook. Nevertheless it is worth the price for the figure alone.

Best wishes,

Michael

Does it come with a standard Amaray case, I'm trying to find pics but can't seem to come across any!

Does it come with a standard Amaray case, I'm trying to find pics but can't seem to come across any!

If I remember correctly, it comes with an amaray plus slip cover, like the FNAC version. I found pictures of the latter at Blu-ray Disc.de

Best wishes,

Michael

Last edited by a moderator:
If I remember correctly, it comes with an amaray plus slip cover, like the FNAC version. I found pictures of the latter at Blu-ray Disc.de.

Best wishes,

Michael

Thanks Michael, It's definatly worth picking up then at this price! I have removed the link as we don't allow links to other forums. I know you are only trying to help out with pictures but I just wanted to let you know for future reference. Thanks.:thumbs:

Thanks Michael, It's definatly worth picking up then at this price! I have removed the link as we don't allow links to other forums. I know you are only trying to help out with pictures but I just wanted to let you know for future reference. Thanks.:thumbs:

Thanks for letting me know. I should read the Forum rules more thoroughly.:thumbs:

Best wishes,

Michael

Snow White and the Huntsman from germany dropped today, or yesterday

Preis gesenkt um 33%
Original price: EUR 71,99
New Price: EUR 47,97

its mine!!

Last edited: