LionsgateShop Terminator 2 Holiday Save 60%

Jul 21, 2012
Malaysia
http://www.lionsgateshop.com/promotion.asp?Id=164
Just saw this promo from BD forum. But not for oversea shipping :(
For America resident only.
Save 60% on the Terminator 2 Collectors Edition. Enter promo code 2012T2 at checkout.

Subtotal: $110.99
Discount: - 66.59
Total before tax: $44.40

PROMOTION ENDED

P/S : my 1st thread. Sharing is caring. Sorry...:ohno:
4025_large.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's ridiculous that I can't purchase this with a Canadian credit card and have it shipped to a U.S. address. Oh, well... I'll figure something out.

Same here! Would love to order this but won't accept my international credit card to ship this to US! :(

Anyone already received this item, upload your pic PLEEEASEEEEEE :D
attachment.php

https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=21718[/img]
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1354857756841.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1354857756841.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 125
  • uploadfromtaptalk1354857768284.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1354857768284.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 133
  • uploadfromtaptalk1354857779519.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1354857779519.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 108
  • uploadfromtaptalk1354857795011.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1354857795011.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 125
[VD]
attachment.php
[/VD]
https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=21718[/img]
attachment.php

attachment.php

How's the quality, bud? Some YouTubers made it sound like this was a cheap piece of plastic with a bad paint job. What's your opinion?

How's the quality, bud? Some YouTubers made it sound like this was a cheap piece of plastic with a bad paint job. What's your opinion?

Well for the price I paid, I can't complain too much. It does have Cheap feel to it. It looks heavy but it's really lightweight and it's just Plastic covered in Chrome paint. Also it comes with all the T2 movie releases which is a Bonus. For Display purposes it does the Job right:D

Would I buy it again for the same Price......... YES I would:D

Hopefully Terminator Salvation Head UK Special Edition gets a price drop like last time, it was around $36 shipped from the UK:eek:

Well for the price I paid, I can't complain too much. It does have Cheap feel to it. It looks heavy but it's really lightweight and it's just Plastic covered in Chrome paint. Also it comes with all the T2 movie releases which is a Bonus. For Display purposes it does the Job right:D

Hopefully Terminator Salvation Head UK Special Edition gets a price drop like last time, it was around $36 shipped from the UK:eek:

Cool, thanks! If this was the Salvation head, I wouldn't even be hesitating. I love that edition!

Please tell me IF Terminator Salvation Head UK Special Edition get price drop :D