List Steelbook™(s) You're Waiting For In The Mail (No Pics)

28 Days Later
Natural Born Killers Es Exclusive
The Prestige Zavvi Exclusive
The Goonies Zavvi Exclusive
Die hard Zavvi Exclusive
Planet of the Apes (1968) Zavvi Exclusive

Still waiting for The Goonies and The Prestige to arrive. Add Casablanca and Gone with the Wind to that as well. Any day this 3-D slip for Oz The Great and Powerful, ES World War Z should be shipping within the week.

Also waiting for 100 steelshells to arrive but there's been no shipping update since the 4th (Damn DHL).

And lastly, I bought a slim Blu-ray burner drive for my computer, hoping I can rip my locked region movies and burn them region free.

Where to start!!

Forbidden Planet (Entertainment Store Exclusive
World War Z - ES Store
World War Z - Czech
Titanic + Rio + Prometheus + Avatar - empty steelbooks via Czech
JKF - Amazon UK
Paul - Germany
Aeon Flux - Germany
Avengers 3D - Germany
Sherlock Holmes 1st edition - Germany

Wanted debossed Media Markt Exclusive :oohyeah:

And thats just the remainder of October! No wonder I'm broke!

Oh yeah, how could I forget Face/Off & Monsters Inc!!

Last edited:
Pre-orders

Le Grand Bleu (Kimchi)
Halloween (UK)
James Dean UCE (UK)
Monsters, Inc. (Kimchi)
Oz the Great and Powerful 3D (BluFans)
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (UK red)
Star Trek Into Darkness 3D (Blufans)
Up 3D (BluFans)

1st post in this thread. Glad I've got my pre-orders down. Helped to get a few recently. :p

Royal Mail have voted to go ahead with a 1 day strike on the 4th November.

LGB amongst others will no doubt be caught up in the backlog. Even going with EMS won't help, as Parcel Force were part of the vote as well. :(

World War Z 3D (Entertainment Store Exclusive)
Hansel and Gretel 3D (Witch Hunters Amazon.de Exclusive)
The Avengers 3D (Germany)
Kill Bill: Volume 1 +2 (Germany)

6 of my next 9 steelbooks are Kimchi, Blufans or HDzeta heading upto the end of November. I'm going quality over quantity at the moment and I like it.

Mirror's Edge sealed... Should be here today though :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

And it arrived pics soon to be in recently accuired :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

I can officially add Batman Begins (Korean), Batman Begins (Japanese), and The Dark Knight (Japanese)! They're on a slow boat from Australia.

What's typical Aussie to US (South East) shipping time?

Le Grand Bleu (Kimchi)
Halloween (UK)
James Dean UCE (UK)
Monsters, Inc. (Kimchi)
Oz the Great and Powerful 3D (BluFans)
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (UK red)
Star Trek Into Darkness 3D (Blufans)
Up 3D (BluFans)

1st post in this thread. Glad I've got my pre-orders down. Helped to get a few recently. :p

6 of my next 9 steelbooks are Kimchi, Blufans or HDzeta heading upto the end of November. I'm going quality over quantity at the moment and I like it.
Since you've got almost 300 you've got 95% of the one's you really want that are out. No need to buy every new release, so you can get choosy. I know; I'm there (so I'm telling myself). I thought I was there with 100. I've canceled tons of Zavvi. Too many diluting what I've already got.

Reactions: hayemaker
Tangled (Kimchi)
Monsters, Inc. (Kimchi)
Oz the Great and Powerful (BluFans)
Bambi (FutureShop)
The Amazing Spiderman (BestBuy)

And lastly, I bought a slim Blu-ray burner drive for my computer, hoping I can rip my locked region movies and burn them region free.

:scat: I have a Region Free Byzantium image now! Just gotta shell over the $$$ for blank BD-Rs. $15 for 1x 50gb disc. holy :angry:

Tron Legacy 3D (Amazon.de)
Resident Evil: Retribution 3D (Amazon.fr)
Looper (Amazon.fr)
The Hobbit 3D Lenticular (Amazon.fr)
From Dusk Till Dawn (Zavvi)
Thor (Zavvi)

Aladdin and Knowing from an Austrailia trade
Batman Begins (J), Batman Begins (K), The Dark Knight (J) from an Australia sale
Captain America, The Princess Bride, Team America: World Police, Thor from Zavvi
Oz: The Great and Powerful from Blufans
Tangled 3D slip from Kimchi
World War Z (ES) from Naughtius Maximus GB

Maybe:
The Jungle Book (free) from Zavvi
100x SteelShells (hopefully not lost)

Last edited:
For me at the moment;

Incredibles and Brave (Futureshop) but the guy that I bought them (on eBay) sent them with ground mail from Canada without asking me. Its been 4 months and no sign. They may be lost on their way so I'm not sure really :(

And lots waiting on members houses to be delivered :)

Grr... Missed delivery notice where my steels should've been... Looks like I'll have to venture out to the post office after work tomorrow.