Multi Little Nightmares III (2024)

Yes! I was so sad to hear Tarsier had dropped the IP so I’m super happy it’s been picked up by someone else as I love these games!

Can someone tag me if they see a collectors edition or something when it’s up for pre order please

Not sure if you meant with LN III or first two but here is pretty nice deal on Steam:

Screenshot 2023-11-01 154859.png

@Flloydo

Can someone tag me if they see a collectors edition or something when it’s up for pre order please
are you on discord?
there is a channel here they notify everyone when there is a new Collectors edition out for pre order.
I check everyday so I can notify you, if you ain't on discord
You are probably aware of the diorama and the day one steelbook up for pre order I assume.

Reactions: Flloydo
are you on discord?
there is a channel here they notify everyone when there is a new Collectors edition out for pre order.
I check everyday so I can notify you, if you ain't on discord
You are probably aware of the diorama and the day one steelbook up for pre order I assume.
I just hoped they had a collectors edition like for the other 2 with the statues and soundtrack etc. Like these...

7498B950-A329-460E-9898-DB5E5E427462.jpeg
5BF0BBA9-C64C-4E72-9685-19815AA7CBE0.jpeg

And yeah I see the diorama (wasn’t interested at £100 like they did with the last game) but I wasn’t aware of that steel. No idea what day one is but that arts better than the last steel by a landslide but it’s a ridiculous price at nearly £50 and only 3 left. The steel does have a bootleg feel to it though. Like it’s unofficial

I just want a collectors edition to pre order from like game where the charge on dispatch.

I just hoped they had a collectors edition like for the other 2 with the statues and soundtrack etc. Like these...

View attachment 566687 View attachment 566688

And yeah I see the diorama (wasn’t interested at £100 like they did with the last game) but I wasn’t aware of that steel. No idea what day one is but that arts better than the last steel by a landslide but it’s a ridiculous price at nearly £50 and only 3 left.

I just want a collectors edition to pre order from like game where the charge on dispatch.

I will let you know when they announce it on discord, they announce every Upcoming Collectors Editions on there