May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: May 23, 2017
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca
Price: $29.99 CDN

m2224062.jpg

m2224062_1.jpg logan.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah it's definitely very disappointing indeed. I will be importing from somewhere for pretty much any other artwork.

Pre-ordered this, and extra $2 in order to get it the day it comes out?! WTH!
When it's a SteelBook, ALWAYS order 2x copies (or more) to be sure that if you receive a damaged copy you can have a backup considering how fast they now sell out. Then, return the extra copy.

And by doing so, you get the Free Shipping, and depending where you live, you can get it within 1-2 days:
Best Buy Canada Shipping time

When it's a SteelBook, ALWAYS order 2x copies (or more) to be sure that if you receive a damaged copy you can have a backup considering how fast they now sell out. Then, return the extra copy.

And by doing so, you get the Free Shipping, and depending where you live, you can get it within 1-2 days:
Best Buy Canada Shipping time
Even with the free shipping it says to get it on release day I have to pay for express shipping. This is why I prefer to buy in store.

Even with the free shipping it says to get it on release day I have to pay for express shipping. This is why I prefer to buy in store.
Have you tried before? Where are you located? I always pick the free shipping and almost always get it on release day (I'm in Montréal).

Have you tried before? Where are you located? I always pick the free shipping and almost always get it on release day (I'm in Montréal).

I'm in Kingston, I've pre-ordered online before and never seen this. Free shipping is only delayed one day but it still strikes me as really odd. BB has been losing me a lot lately and honestly if it weren't for my unhealthy collection of Steelbooks I probably wouldn't be shopping with them anymore.

I'm in Kingston, I've pre-ordered online before and never seen this. Free shipping is only delayed one day but it still strikes me as really odd. BB has been losing me a lot lately and honestly if it weren't for my unhealthy collection of Steelbooks I probably wouldn't be shopping with them anymore.
Geez... that's too bad/weird. You're exactly half way between Toronto/Missisauga and Montréal... No sense you don't get it before me...

Buying movies in store is getting harder and harder as their movie section gets smaller by the second and also, the exclusive gets sold-out soooo fast...

It's always a crap shoot for me regarding pre-orders. A few times I got them on a Sunday and other times a week later after release. It all depends on which distribution centre sends them. Sometimes from Missisauga, sometimes from Richmond, BC. Pre-ordered this for now, but I'm not digging the artwork. Maybe it will grow on me when I have it in hand.

Geez... that's too bad/weird. You're exactly half way between Toronto/Missisauga and Montréal... No sense you don't get it before me...

Buying movies in store is getting harder and harder as their movie section gets smaller by the second and also, the exclusive gets sold-out soooo fast...
Yeah, I've ranted about this before I would rather support the local store and see a product in hand before buying than buy blind online. I'm one of the few people I know my age (at least as far as I know) that prefers a brick and mortar over online convenience be damned. I went into one BB recently and their entire visual section combined was about 10 shelves all face outs... Here's hoping sunrise can help bring back store fronts.

Anyway on a more relevant note,

It's always a crap shoot for me regarding pre-orders. A few times I got them on a Sunday and other times a week later after release. It all depends on which distribution centre sends them. Sometimes from Missisauga, sometimes from Richmond, BC. Pre-ordered this for now, but I'm not digging the artwork. Maybe it will grow on me when I have it in hand.

I don't mind the artwork but it isn't blowing me away, I loved this film and buy primarily in steels now which is the main reason I pre-ordered this, though I may cancel if I haven't convinced myself about the art.