Logan (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #77) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: July 12, 2017
Purchase links: Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3 - Edition 4 - Edition 5
Price: Edition 1 (999 CZK) - Edition 2 (1099 CZK) - Edition 3 (999 CZK) - Edition 4 (4499 CZK)
HDN Group Buy: Live May 29 at a random time and closes June 6 - each edition limited to 100 copies.
E1 GB open HERE
E2 GB open HERE
E3 GB open HERE
E4 GB open HERE
E5 GB open HERE

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg
steelbook.jpg interior.jpg
FilmArena have listened to feedback and have therefore updated the artwork - more info soon!
IMG_2161.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Although my previous statement I stand by I can get away with saying that to C.C - he'll see the funny side and won't report me :whistle: lol

Wow 12! That is a lot. Most I own of one film is 5 or 6 editons I think but thats good show, that's dedication :thumbs:
(Although there are some films that are getting that way for me lol)
*counting my DREDDs.......*
Yup. 12 DREDDS for me too!:woot:
Overkill? Yeah. But it is DREDD, man!! When I say "please make a sequel" - I walk the walk, and vote with my dollars! Happy to give dollars to the cause!
I guess I feel like a Splashier type of movie with great production design lends itself more to have the multiple editions. And LOGAN is more like a western. (And I mean that in the best possible way).
Example: it would be easier to have 5 editions of BLADE RUNNER than FENCES. Just more Visual real estate to work with.

....was Logan released in 3D? Now I'm all confused about that....

*counting my DREDDs.......*
Yup. 12 DREDDS for me too!:woot:
Overkill? Yeah. But it is DREDD, man!! When I say "please make a sequel" - I walk the walk, and vote with my dollars! Happy to give dollars to the cause!
I guess I feel like a Splashier type of movie with great production design lends itself more to have the multiple editions. And LOGAN is more like a western. (And I mean that in the best possible way).
Example: it would be easier to have 5 editions of BLADE RUNNER than FENCES. Just more Visual real estate to work with.

....was Logan released in 3D? Now I'm all confused about that....

A sequel would be quality

And yeah I see it as a kind of western in a way. But a visual western for me. Has that real grit

Performance wise though I think Logan overpowers dredd in every way possible with all 3 of the main (Patrick and Laura) acting their nuts off! it's emotional as well as full on whereas dredd to me is just full on. Nothing wrong with that but for instance I actually nearly properly full on cried at Logan.... In multiple places

Also hugh for me is just a beast and a fantastic actor (love him in the prestige) Hugh has fully become the wolverine over the years physically and mentally and I think urban embodies dredd very well the only difference he's only done it once so I would like to see him tackle at least a trilogy but his acting chops aren't quite there yet for diversity in other films but I do like him as bones

I wonder what the 2nd disc consists of? Exclusive bonus material or 4K? Hopefully both, but the 4K option would be awesome if so!

Also fellow UK'ers, what are the chances of Brexit interfering with EU imports? I've been worrying about that for a while now.

Ah ok

That will change because there is 100% no 3D for this unless they plan on doing post production style strictly for home release. Which I doubt
I agree, I assume it's a reference to the lenticular but it shouldnt be in the title if that is the case. They can put that in the description :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
A sequel would be quality

And yeah I see it as a kind of western in a way. But a visual western for me. Has that real grit

Performance wise though I think Logan overpowers dredd in every way possible with all 3 of the main (Patrick and Laura) acting their nuts off! it's emotional as well as full on whereas dredd to me is just full on. Nothing wrong with that but for instance I actually nearly properly full on cried at Logan.... In multiple places

Also hugh for me is just a beast and a fantastic actor (love him in the prestige) Hugh has fully become the wolverine over the years physically and mentally and I think urban embodies dredd very well the only difference he's only done it once so I would like to see him tackle at least a trilogy but his acting chops aren't quite there yet for diversity in other films but I do like him as bones
I think Urban should be bigger than he is now. I freaking love that guy. And it kinda pisses me off that someone of his caliber gets short shrift while we have to endure the 9th, 10th, or 11th attempt of Hollywood telling us that we should love Jai Courtney, Joel Edgerton and Sam Worthington... (STOP IT! Those guys just aint happening!!!)

I think Urban should be bigger than he is now. I freaking love that guy. And it kinda pisses me off that someone of his caliber gets short shrift while we have to endure the 9th, 10th, or 11th attempt of Hollywood telling us that we should love Jai Courtney, Joel Edgerton and Sam Worthington... (STOP IT! Those guys just aint happening!!!)

Hahahahaha I f*cking hate jai f*cking courtney!! What is that all about?!?!?

I have to admit I don't mind Joel, OK director too IMO

Sam..... Hmmm yeah I agree but i liked him in avatar

Don't get me wrong I like urban but he's just not had the chance or major break through. He's like a underground fan favourite.

I watched the loft remake recently - I actually liked it and urban was fine. Well they all were IMO and I love cam from modern family anyway (although Miller was the weakest link)

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95