Logan (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #77) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: July 12, 2017
Purchase links: Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3 - Edition 4 - Edition 5
Price: Edition 1 (999 CZK) - Edition 2 (1099 CZK) - Edition 3 (999 CZK) - Edition 4 (4499 CZK)
HDN Group Buy: Live May 29 at a random time and closes June 6 - each edition limited to 100 copies.
E1 GB open HERE
E2 GB open HERE
E3 GB open HERE
E4 GB open HERE
E5 GB open HERE

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg
steelbook.jpg interior.jpg
FilmArena have listened to feedback and have therefore updated the artwork - more info soon!
IMG_2161.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I just received my E2 Lenti. I really like this Edition, but I have a really big smudge (or whatever this is) on the Front.

Did you see something like this on your editions? Its really hard to capture on a photo, I hope you can see it. In real life, its very easy to spot and its very distracting.

IMG_2271.JPG IMG_2270.JPG IMG_2273.JPG

yes its on the lenticular not on the shrinkwrap. I can move the shrinkwrap and its still there. Normally I dont have a OCD Problem. Its really hard to capture on Camera sadly.

Nobody else got a rubbish/faulty lenti magnet?

Also, you can't fit all the art cards inside the steel or slip on the E1 edition - Do all the goodies fit inside the other editions?

Don't mean to rag on this release, both the steel and slip are awesome.

What's happening with the E4 box set? There haven't been any updates in a while.
I believe it was released on July 12th, as mentioned in the OP.

If you are talking about the GB, wouldn't the updates be in the discussion tab of the GB thread? ;):whistle::thumbs:

So that's what the lenti magnet is supposed to transition from/to? Mine doesn't do that at all.... no image of Logan on his lonesome visible at all.
Again, faulty lenti magnet?

IMG_0172.JPG

So that's what the lenti magnet is supposed to transition from/to? Mine doesn't do that at all.... no image of Logan on his lonesome visible at all.
Again, faulty lenti magnet?
If you see no transition, I'm pretty sure you ordered E1 and not E5 which comes with a different lenticular. The E1 lenti does not transition as shown in the beauty shots in the OP.

If you see no transition, I'm pretty sure you ordered E1 and not E5 which comes with a different lenticular. The E1 lenti does not transition as shown in the beauty shots in the OP.

Yup, I got E1 and didn't realise there were two different lenti magnets. Still, the lenti magnet for E1 doesn't do thing.... not even whatever it's supposed to be doing in the OP :watch:

Yup, I got E1 and didn't realise there were two different lenti magnets. Still, the lenti magnet for E1 doesn't do thing.... not even whatever it's supposed to be doing in the OP :watch:
I originally thought the E1 magnet was supposed to transition from color to black and white (representing the noir version), but upon closer inspection, it looks like it was intended to go from being highly saturated with red/orange hues to a more natural palette. Seems like an odd choice, but I suppose it'd be better than nothing.

Such a gorgeous steelbook, though. If anyone who one-clicked this wants to swap one of these FAC steels for one from my incoming Manta OC, let me know. :woot:

Well i got an email saying my copy was returned to them today and that i would need to pay for shipping again in order to receive it. Wouldnt mind it if i wasnt all the way in the states