Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 27, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £44.99
Notes: Includes 3 Art Cards

Loki.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: beachbum and yeslek
Ah yes, I knew about the Blufans edition... But these Blufans "Premiums" might be harder to snag (more limited?) so I was wondering if an easier to obtain Manta edition might be on the horizon :coffee: :thumbs:
Nothing even hinted at by manta yet, and tbh these blufans editions are not looking as popular as they were expected to be. So much so that there's an open GB on the other forum now, whereas there were prerequisites to qualify initially.

Reactions: Punker76
Nothing even hinted at by manta yet, and tbh these blufans editions are not looking as popular as they were expected to be. So much so that there's an open GB on the other forum now, whereas there were prerequisites to qualify initially.
Good point. These discless Blufans are noticeably more pricey too. One of my other avenues for snagging steels still has spaces for Dr Strange MOM.... I wonder if interest will ramp up for Guardians 3 and the releases that follow?

They are a bit broke they may need to sell some of the good stuff to get us interested again
Nah. It won't happen. They aren't part of the MCU.. It'd be like disney bringing out new steels for either of the previous fox fantastic 4 iterations. It doesn't tie in with their bottom line.

Can somebody confirm the languages on the blu-rays and the 4ks? Are there French audio & subtitles (though not mentioned on the j-card) ?
Thank you VERY much in advance.

They are now
Kind of. I think it's to justify the content being on D+ more than anything else though. DD Born Again is like a soft reboot, not so much ignoring, but not mentioning the past. Same goes for his and Kingpin's appearances in Hawkeye, Echo, and She-Hulk.

I can't see disney being interested in the past netflix seasons, as they're focusing on their future, so my point still stands.