Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 27, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £44.99
Notes: Includes 3 Art Cards

Loki.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: beachbum and yeslek
I read (below) as that meaning the ameray and the steelbook edition being available in North America.
that's the Blu ray only. NA steels hits different

I’ve only been following this UK release where am aware its steelbook version only (for this and Wanda at least) so amerays being available in other countries seemed plausible.

Though now am shocked if no where is doing a standard blu-ray release and just steels only.

I read (below) as that meaning the ameray and the steelbook edition being available in North America.

I’ve only been following this UK release where am aware its steelbook version only (for this and Wanda at least) so amerays being available in other countries seemed plausible.

Though now am shocked if no where is doing a standard blu-ray release and just steels only.
Yeah, he meant blu-ray only steel by that. The US has a 1080p steel, and a 4K steel, separately. EU has 4K + 1080p in same steel. No amarays listed anywhere thus far.

Reactions: yeslek
Yeah, he meant blu-ray only steel by that. The US has a 1080p steel, and a 4K steel, separately. EU has 4K + 1080p in same steel. No amarays listed anywhere thus far.
I really hope amarays become available for Wandavision, would like one so I can move the discs into my Manta steel.

I wonder if Manta will do a discless steel for Loki too? :coffee:

I really hope amarays become available for Wandavision, would like one so I can move the discs into my Manta steel.

Agreed! I'd be OK with them doing loki too (only other good d+ mcu apart from what if imo) BUT there'd have to be no mention of "Season 1". I'd only want a single manta steel for it.

Reactions: Punker76
Thankfully the artworks are worth it. But the mouse house do anger me with the whole gloss decision outside the US.

This and Prey are arriving tomorrow

Art is nice, have to see what I think in hand. Chances are I'll just keep the 4K discs and opt for the blufans steel instead, given that's in BP phase 2.

just in case you were not aware, & appreciate you may be seeking to stick with Manta, who have not yet confirmed, but blufans are doing a discless Season 1. :watch: :thumbs:

Reactions: Punker76