Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 23rd, 2016
Purchase link: fnac.com | Amazon.fr
Price: EUR 19.71

1507-1 (23).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Also I'm trying to get all the Kubricks coming out. Anyone know a store with the preorder up that accepts non-CreditCard Paypal (FNAC requires me to have a CC hooked to my Paypal when I try to order them!)? (Same goes for Amazon.fr)

I can normally pay anything using my Paypal and currently have more than enough moolah on it.
@kitsune
Kimchidvd has all of them (except Lolita pre order), and they do Paypal.

Pass. Not a fan of that particular film. I think it's the subject mater puts me off
Yeah, the subject matter is offputting - but it is a fascinating view of Kubrick's craft early in his career. On a artistic technical level he is doing very interesting things in the film. And it is a cinematic milestone. (But I'm a Kubrick Cinephile junkie- so Mileage may vary!;))

Reactions: kitsune
Enough of these minimalist front cover designs. I have a minimalist brain, true, but I think I'm right about this one.

Why? They match the previous batch of Kurbrick's steelbook releases - 2001: ASO, Clockwork Orange, Full metal jacket, Shining.
It's better that they match and not be completely different. They look so good next to each other.

Ohh no this book is not available in Google shopping, why amazon not accepting paypal i belive the only payment method for online transaction and that is paypal then why why amazon not accepting it?

Ohh no this book is not available in Google shopping, why amazon not accepting paypal i belive the only payment method for online transaction and that is paypal then why why amazon not accepting it?
Because they are competing companies. Amazon has also its own payment service for e-commerce platforms called Amazon Pay.

The "Stanley Kubrick's" on the Steelbook's front is not embossed, is it? (Just the glasses and the title)

Hy guys still confusion i have check amazon forum where some one told that you can use paypal on amazon and others are telling that can and i found another article on cnbc news website https://www.cnbc.com/2016/04/04/amazon-expands-payments-to-take-on-paypal.html they also mentioned that yes amazon allow paypal and suddenly another article which is a just a few months older https://www.withintheflow.com/amazon-paypal/ they told that no amazon is not accepting apypal any more. Don't you thing that there is a huge confusion in it. Does any one have experience to use amazon support channel?

Reactions: TobGud