Looking for comic suggestions

vilhelm42

Premium Supporter
Oct 16, 2012
UK
I'm currently reading a lot of Marvel and DC monthly titles but always looking for some good suggestions for something different. Would anyone be kind enough to recommend any good independant reads please?

Attachments

• IMG_2914.jpg
    IMG_2914.jpg
    205.9 KB · Views: 150
Last edited by a moderator:
My favourite comic books outside of Marvel and DC (at the moment) are Invincible, Saga, Powers, Kabuki, Saucer Country, Morning Glories and Mind the Gap. I'd recommend checking out any of those.

Cool, I have read Kabuki and did have the hardback editions a while ago, it's a great read. I've been meaning to check out Invincible, Morning Glories and Mind The Gap, so will follow up with those. I am reading Powers (though need to catch up) and Saga and really enjoying them

Thanks for that, much appreciated.

Yea Saga and Thief of thieves I'd say and TWD if you havent read em all yet like me :p

Lets try and jump start this thread
electrician-smiley-emoticon.gif
:cool:

I am looking for suggestions for Gory/Horror Comics :vamp::twd::mask: I am currently into Zombie Tramp, Ferals & Crossed :thumbs:

Blackest Night
couch.gif

Absolute blackest night or Green lantern omnibus vol 2?!? :bookworm:
I really want to read this series and i don´t want to buy the single issues so, which one would you recommend? :cool: :thumbs: