Love, Rosie (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #31) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: May 16, 2016 (Unnumbered) - April 18, 2016 (E1) - May 6, 2016 (E2, E3 HardBox)
Purchase link: Unnumbered - E1 - E2 - E3 HardBox
Price: 799 CZK (Unnumbered) - 699 CZK (E1, E2) - 1499 CZK (E3 HardBox)
Notes: Confirmed debossed title, E1 350 numbered copies, E2 350 numbered copies, E3 500 numbered copies
Group buys: hosted by @carllenc - E1 CLOSED - E2 CLOSED - E3 HardBox CLOSED

Steelbook:
exterior.jpginterior.jpg

E1:
1.jpeg

slip1.jpg

E2:
2.jpg
slip2.jpg

Hardbox:
hardbox.jpg

Last edited:
Think I'm going to have to check the film out before completely dismissing this edition... I originally had no interest in it, but it's shaping up to being really nice!

I recommend all ninjas who love romantic comedy to check the film, I found it's really enjoyable ... (especially Lily Collins's thick eyebrows lol) and I'm looking forward for this steelbook release...

Agreed, as I did earlier :hilarious: wonderful Drama/Romantic British comedy, they really have a ''je ne sais quoi'' something you can't put your finger on it, it's a different kind of humour and I just love it. Not to get off Topic but for those who love British Romantic Comedies, give a try to ''I Give It A Year'' Fabulous Cast, great story, really nice movie in the likes of Love, Rosie...

But this is ''Love, Rosie'' thread and I am just so happy about this ''film arena Collection'' Release of it I find it refreshing, can't wait for this one. A Little Gem this will be.

This would have to be loaded with some pretty good drugs -- or I'd have to be loaded with some pretty good drugs -- to get this one. That cover? Yeech! Put that in the worst art thread and hurry.

I recommend all ninjas who love romantic comedy to check the film, I found it's really enjoyable ... (especially Lily Collins's thick eyebrows lol) and I'm looking forward for this steelbook release...

Agreed, as I did earlier :hilarious: wonderful Drama/Romantic British comedy, they really have a ''je ne sais quoi'' something you can't put your finger on it, it's a different kind of humour and I just love it. Not to get off Topic but for those who love British Romantic Comedies, give a try to ''I Give It A Year'' Fabulous Cast, great story, really nice movie in the likes of Love, Rosie...

But this is ''Love, Rosie'' thread and I am just so happy about this ''film arena Collection'' Release of it I find it refreshing, can't wait for this one. A Little Gem this will be.

Definitely in for this :LOL:

Like a breath of fresh air amongst the continuing avalanche of action and science fiction (which I always heartily welcome, too) steelbook releases :thumbs:

I will get this for my wife:naughty: so she will stop complaining:wacky::LOL::rofl: that all the movies that i get are Marvel, Science fiction, action movies :p:D

This will be getting a full slip and goodies, yeah?

Yes same as Usual, this is a ''film arena Collection numbered edition'' it will come with a WEA FullSlip as Usual to add all the bonus items and the Steelbook, but as opposed of using a WWA steelbook as they usually do, this time for this release it is also ''WEA Artwork for the Steelbook''.
So on Top of designing the FullSlips as Usual, they also designed their Own Steelbook. So since it is a WEA Steelbook they have to order a large amount since they are manufacturing the steelbooks. Usually they simply use the WWA steel so they order what they can which is usually a small print run, but this release this will be either 3000 or 4000 copies.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: jacobsever