San Francisco, CA
Release date: January 20, 2015
Purchase link: Lucy
Group Buy: apsmith21
Price: $24.99

lucy.jpg

01a.jpg 02a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like this Steelbook. It and the WWA have qualities that make them great in their own right, so if you enjoyed the movie you can't really go wrong with any choice. The Target closest to my house had about 30 copies (15 in the front and 15 in the movie section) and many were still there when I ran by yesterday. I bought this on a blind buy and after watching the film I thought it was entertaining but really wasn't my kind of movie.

Didnt have any plans to pick this one up initially, but i was at target last night and they still had a few copies left in stock so i grabbed it. Glad i did, pretty nice looking steel.

My target only got one on release date but must have got tons after, there was like 20 on the shelves this morning when I went to get Fury and Justice League.

LOL people complain too much on this forum. But I guess since everyone has an opinion, they're free to express themselves however they want. Myself, looking back at recent USA Steelbook releases (NOAH -Best Buy USA comes to mind) with matte finish, ugly greyed out cover, inside looking drab as hell, I think this release is pretty good.

I went to pick up FURY Steelbook (Target USA) today, ended up with 3 copies. Was surprised to see 3 LUCY Steelbooks on the shelf. Im guessing this movie turned people off, which is why it didn't sell out.

[ QUOTE= "cooperkettle, post: 1219787, member: 21500"]I canceled my Zavvi order and am going in for this one. Hopefully it's glossy...[/QUOTE]
I think zavvi's looks better.

I think it's a rather attractive looking steel considering that it's a US release. Much nicer than the usual matte releases we tend to get here. I went in blind and came out pretty happy with the steel and the movie.

LOL people complain too much on this forum. But I guess since everyone has an opinion, they're free to express themselves however they want. Myself, looking back at recent USA Steelbook releases (NOAH -Best Buy USA comes to mind) with matte finish, ugly greyed out cover, inside looking drab as hell, I think this release is pretty good.

I went to pick up FURY Steelbook (Target USA) today, ended up with 3 copies. Was surprised to see 3 LUCY Steelbooks on the shelf. Im guessing this movie turned people off, which is why it didn't sell out.

I don't think it was that people were turned off i think its because at least at my target a lot of these weren't there release date and arrived at a later day. Reshipments.

Was pretty shocked when I went into my nearest Target tonight and they had a few of these left. Nabbed it along with their Walking Dead Season 4 Steelbook which I was also pretty shocked to find there. That store never has dick for steelbooks even the day they come out normally. Beautiful Steelbook.

i can not believe they have this after a year, i was at the store yesterday n it was there all by itself that i decided to get it! lol perfect conditions, not dents nor scratches and the steel is beautiful...

Reactions: Marc Dooley