Warwick, UK
Release date: November 27, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order Now)
Price: £29.99 £22.99

LC1.jpg LC2.jpg LC3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: eLviS1987
Terrible art and show was beyond rubbish. Worst of all the Marvel TV shows. Beginning of season one of AoS was Oscar worth compared to this tosh. Hes a supporting actor for The Defenders at best

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
Pre-ordered. Loving the Marvel Netflix shows. Can't wait for Punisher this month!

I found the beginning of Luke Cage to be quite good, but it just kind of peters out towards the end. Music was excellent though. One thing I've noticed with Marvel shows is that they seem to work best when there's a defined villain throughout the season, be it Kingpin or Kilgrave. That's one thing Luke Cage lacks, though it did (hopefully) set itself up well for season 2 in that regard.

Luke Cage started out "good" and completely lost the plot by the end.

So far the only Marvel Netflix show/season that's been consistently great for me is Daredevil S1. Will probably never watch Iron Fist.

I found the beginning of Luke Cage to be quite good, but it just kind of peters out towards the end. Music was excellent though. One thing I've noticed with Marvel shows is that they seem to work best when there's a defined villain throughout the season, be it Kingpin or Kilgrave. That's one thing Luke Cage lacks, though it did (hopefully) set itself up well for season 2 in that regard.

Music was one of the BIGGEST turn offs to the show, anything featuring "C"rap, hip sh*t, modern RnB or anything inbetween or inspired by = automatic fail and 1 outa 10 for any show/Film. Thank God John Wick used Marilyn Manson as the inspiration for both films, superior music, film was much better for it.

Has Zavvi changed the site, I placed my order and realized it said it in £ again instead of $. So I changed it over to $, and said the item couldn't be found and keeps forcing me to use the us.zavvi site.

So I tried to look at my orders and it said my account was not valid. So I change it back to U.K. and it let me login but shows £s.

My order history is in $ though.

anyone know why amazon are showing a steenbok for order too?
It's a listing error on amazon UK happens a few times with Zavvi Disney exclusives

Don't bother ordering as you will get an email saying sorry we was not able to source stock from the supplier