Slipbox Macbeth (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Exclusive #43) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date:7th February 2018
Purchase link:
Fullslip A Fullslip B(pre-order Jan 4th at 4PM Korea time)
Price: USD34.29
Notes:
Full Slip A 750 copies
Full Slip B 750 copies

Full Slip A
DSjcAwGVAAAZpry.jpg

Full Slip B
DSjcAwGUIAEDtq5.jpg

Last edited:
3,000 copies total? Will still be available to order in 2020 if Two Days, One Night and Ida are any indication; this movie was so difficult to enjoy even if you're into arthouse cinema....
I must admit I agree, it does seem like a large print run. I tried the film but it wasn’t for me. Type B looks like the better of the 2 slips but I will pass. Check it out @harry, @spass, @Noodles, @dan8885.

Thanks for the tag @Sigill. :thumbs:

I didn't exactly love the film, but I didn't hate it either... I've been meaning to give it a rewatch actually. Both editions looks very nice, but I'll probably just settle for the steelbook, which can be picked up for a pretty decent price nowadays.

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
Oh yeah, Marion and PA lol

Wanted to get the steelbook at some point, but I guess I wont be getting that now :)

Film is not for everyone indeed, but for me actually the first Shakespeare adaptation I could watch.

Both slips looking gorgeous so Im in!

Damn it - as with High-Rise and Only Lovers, I love the outer case of one version and the inner of the other

In this case I live Full Slip A but the image on the inner slip of version B is my favourite image from the film.

What to do, what to do....