泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 18, 2016 - Black & Chrome Edition May 15, 2017
Purchase link direct from HDZeta: The Black & Chrome Edition
HDN Group Buy: hosted by n3wk1d
Release date : May 15, 2017
Notes: 3D + 2D 2 discs edition - Full glossy finish, limited 4000 copies numbered - No.0001-0500 of each slip reserved for boxset. Black and Chrome Version comes with: 4KUHD+Chrome Version(BD) 2 disc edition, come with double sided lenti.

Lenti A 2000 copies | Lenti 1000 copies | Full Slip 1000 copies | Boxset (includes all 3 slips) 500 copies

效果图01-01.jpg Mad Max Fury Road Lenti B.jpg 效果图03-01.jpgMad Max Fury Road Boxset.jpg

Black and Chrome Version
MMFR black beauty shot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I already have premium releases of T1-T4 and T5 box set FA on order so I saw no point in buying HDZ individual steels. It was either all or nothing so I went with all and look forward to owning the HDZ Terminator box sets. With Mad Max Fury Road on the other hand I only have the mediocre Nova 1/4 slip and I love this film so the box set is a no brainer. My steelbook collection is getting out of hand so I have no choice but to offload some on eBay which will help fund my premium purchases although I am finding it hard to find the time.

I'm getting pretty close to that situation now that my wife doesn't want me spending any money on steels any more. I have to now constantly raise funds through selling old stuff on eBay which has actually worked out quite well!! Over the past 3 months I only spent £80 of my wages on collecting but managed to raise The rest from selling odds and sods on the bay

Wait till she sees my new bespoke shelving unit that will be installed and constructed next week to house my every growing collection :hungry::rofl::OMG: she will kill me for sure!! It only cost £1600 :LOL:
My wife isn't so bad. When she hears a thud on the doormat I just get 'the look'! Not sure I'd get away with a £1600 bit of furniture though! Pics when you get it please! :thumbs:

Reactions: jammmy
I'm getting pretty close to that situation now that my wife doesn't want me spending any money on steels any more. I have to now constantly raise funds through selling old stuff on eBay which has actually worked out quite well!! Over the past 3 months I only spent £80 of my wages on collecting but managed to raise The rest from selling odds and sods on the bay

Wait till she sees my new bespoke shelving unit that will be installed and constructed next week to house my every growing collection :hungry::rofl::OMG: she will kill me for sure!! It only cost £1600 :LOL:
i'm in the same boat mate i was told if you want to keep collecting bloody pieces of metal her words raise your own money or castration :arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:

Reactions: jammmy
Very nice indeed! Do we know the numbers yet? Basically, do I have to worry about not getting on the GB? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.