Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: May 5th, 2015
Purchase link: Mad Max
Price: $14.99

Thanks to morningtoke at the other site for the pic:

20150511_111443_zpstpgcdprx.jpg

found 1 for in store pick-up today. could'nt find any out so i had an employee look it up...showed 2 in stock. Had to wait for 10 minutes while they looked through boxes. Eureka! they found 1! Had it in hand & took it to the register...showed not available for purchase! :wtf: Pointed out to them that it shows a release date of 5/5 & it shows in store pick-up available today. No one could figure out how to sell it! Left store without movie...so damn stupid! wasted about an hour of time...will i never learn? Stay away...far far away from. worst buy!

@aj101097 - sorry to hear that man. It is definitely frustrating. The store I went to did not have any problem letting me check out. You can also just place an order online for pickup and let them sort it out in front of you. But it is too late now as they just lost a sale and a customer.

My first copy was beat up pretty badly. I was able to swap one out for a less dented copy, but it's not in perfect condition. My Commando copy was also beat up. All the damage was disguised by the stickers and the j card, so some of these have unpleasant surprises once unwrapped. Overall, I'm not too impressed with the quality of these.

Reactions: DJ IXS