Magazine Discussion Thread - Chat, Post Hauls & More!

Antman

Steelbook Avenger
Premium Supporter
Feb 26, 2011
Lincolnshire, UK
New Walking Dead Magazine (UK)

Not sure if this is available stateside or elsewhere, but just picked up #2 issue of the new Walking Dead magazine.

A bit pricey at £4.99, but OK and comes out bi monthly.

For those in UK I got a £1.50 discount in WHSmith (no idea why!! :))

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Asopp
Magazine haul!

New Empire and Rue Morgue magazines dedicated to Godzilla and X-Men: Days of Future Past. :thumbs:

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Asopp
Love that right hand side Godzilla on the bottom row. Is that the subsciber edition? If so I have it but haven't looked at it just. :p

Not sure if there is a thread for this of if this is the right place but I thought I would list what magazines I have a subscription to.
Empire, FHM UK and Josimar which is a norwegian football/soccer magazine. I used to subscribe to Playboy and Maxim US as well but stopped when I realised that I hardly ever read them. Have also just stopped my Inked subsciption as well to cut down costs.

Love that right hand side Godzilla on the bottom row. Is that the subsciber edition? If so I have it but haven't looked at it just. :p

Not sure if there is a thread for this of if this is the right place but I thought I would list what magazines I have a subscription to.
Empire, FHM UK and Josimar which is a norwegian football/soccer magazine. I used to subscribe to Playboy and Maxim US as well but stopped when I realised that I hardly ever read them. Have also just stopped my Inked subsciption as well to cut down costs.

Your list definitely works here, man.

And yeah, that Empire is the subscription edition. I had to get it off of someone on eBay for an inflated price, but at least I have it! :p

I subscribed a Empire Magazine a while back and got the first copy today, with a nice Mocking Jay part 1 cover :thumbs:

DSCN0109.JPG