Man of Steel: Superman - Premium Format Figure (Man of Steel) [Sideshow Collectibles]

herpderp

Collectibles Mod
Premium Supporter
Sep 4, 2011
Sweden
March May July August September October 2014:
300351_press09-001.jpg

300351_press01-001.jpg

300351_press03-001.jpg

300351_press04-001.jpg

300351_press05-001.jpg

300351_press06-001.jpg

300351_press07-001.jpg

300351_press08-001.jpg

Manufacturer: Sideshow Collectibles
Price: $379.99
Limited Edition: 3000

Pre-Order - Sideshow
Pre-Order - Zavvi

License: DC Comics
Product Type: Premium Format Figure
Product Size:21.5" H (546.1mm) x 9" W (228.6mm) x 9" D (228.6mm)*

Last edited by a moderator:
I cancelled the HT for this... but will have to be patient since I've ordered from my local retailer... :ohno:

Original Order Date: July 11th 2013

Finally SHIPPED! :woot:

That's how long you have to wait on statues folks!

only reason why you dont is every month you get like an email stating the item is pushed back so no final payment unless they push it back multiple months and in some cases they did. I dont know any of their statues that arent over a year's wait if you get in at beginning. Which is also why I just choose the flex pay on the most months to make the payments cheaper since they always delay anyways and its just spreads it all out further.

@Wreck
I do the flex for 1/6 figures and it helps but it sucks when they get pushed back. Keep getting delayed and before you know it, you have to pay 2 or 3 figures in one day :( delays kill the scheduled plans I have.
That's what happened to me with Iron Man: Peacemaker and it totally put me over budget for Iron Man: Igor and had to cancel him. Man that made me mad. :angry:

Reactions: ocielz
That's why I don't do flex payment... I put money in a little box here every month that I cannot/don't touch. It's hard at first, but when you're used to it, IMO, works much better and I'm not impacted with delays and all. Wouldn't want to get hit on a certain month with 2-3 statues at the same time....

Now I'm saving up for Thor & Captain that are supposed to come out next year in September...

Oh and BTW @Wreck are you aware that this statue is made of PVC and NOT Polystone as usual... it's MUCH lighter than normal PF.... :(

Last edited:
Reactions: ocielz
neh .... they take every payment as scheduled except the last. flex works good in that aspect plus its very rare i have multi statues going on at same time .... but you could ask for favors like push something back they work with ya regardless of the print acting like they dont.

damn I didnt know that about this statue. :(

I had like over $250 in reward points for this. from those LSF statues.... so this one waas pretty cheap for me in that aspect if one calls that even an aspect considering. ha.