France
The Simplistic art of Marko Manev!

Batman1.jpg

Thor-poster-Marko-Manev.jpg

marko_manev_x-men_mutants.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: rodtp
Just so that you guys have the full info, this is the email I received:

"Marko Manev's latest installment in his Noir series, "Mutants", goes on sale tomorrow at 12pm eastern.

The 13 x 19 inch, Giclee will cost $35 and be a timed-release meaning that everyone will have a chance at purchasing one. The sale will end though at a random time (at least 5 minutes, at most a day).

A portion of the proceeds will go to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Since the release of Marko's first Noir print, we have raised close to $1,000 for the foundation.

Oh and we will be throwing in something randomly into some orders that are made within the first 10 minutes."

Looks awesome, I will definitely be trying to score one!

So I've never really purchased a fancy print like this before; all I have to do is head on to the Bottleneck site at noon and it should be there, right? I'm a lifetime X-Men fan and this print is :drool::drool::drool:, so it's definitely buy-worthy.

Last edited:
Just so that you guys have the full info, this is the email I received:

"Marko Manev's latest installment in his Noir series, "Mutants", goes on sale tomorrow at 12pm eastern.

The 13 x 19 inch, Giclee will cost $35 and be a timed-release meaning that everyone will have a chance at purchasing one. The sale will end though at a random time (at least 5 minutes, at most a day).

A portion of the proceeds will go to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Since the release of Marko's first Noir print, we have raised close to $1,000 for the foundation.

Oh and we will be throwing in something randomly into some orders that are made within the first 10 minutes."

Looks awesome, I will definitely be trying to score one!

The above statement hurts my head. :wtf: Can anyone explain that to me?

So I've never really purchased a fancy print like this before; all I have to do is head on to the Bottleneck site at noon and it should be there, right? I'm a lifetime X-Men fan and this print is :drool::drool::drool:, so it's definitely buy-worthy.

Yeah, if you go to their front page they will have a link to it at least an hour before. It will take you to the page where it will show up. It will not be as hard as the others since it is a timed edition. But, chance of something special for orders in the first 10 minutes makes it worth it to get right away. :thumbs:

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    40.8 KB · Views: 268
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tridon
Yeah, if you go to their front page they will have a link to it at least an hour before. It will take you to the page where it will show up. It will not be as hard as the others since it is a timed edition. But, chance of something special for orders in the first 10 minutes makes it worth it to get right away. :thumbs:

Thanks! And right-away I shall buy it! :scat:

I'd love to see what the special variant looks like. Actually... no, I don't want to see it. I probably won't receive one, so it'll just be torture to see it. :p

The order link is now available, though it won't be up for sale until noon. :D

12pm EST is now right? The link still won't work for me :(

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

Managed to get my order in during the first 10 minutes :) although the sale didn't go live for me until 12.06.

12pm EST is now right? The link still won't work for me :(

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

Managed to get my order in during the first 10 minutes :) although the sale didn't go live for me until 12.06.

Yeah, the sale was late starting. My finger was getting sore from refreshing. :p

In a simple summary; It goes live at 12pm and ends at a random time, it could end after only 5 minutes minimum or 1 day maximum. Order in the first 10 minutes for a chance at the variants.

Yeah, I figured it out after reading it a few times. :ugh: What threw me off was 10 minutes for a chance at a variant, but could end in 5 minutes. :dunno:

I sure hope at least 1 :hidefninja: gets a variant! :LOL:

Looks like this is no longer up! :oohyeah:

So it's 2.45am EST now, I don't know when it ended but just assuming it has only just done so that means it was only available for 14 hours and 25 minutes. I'm hoping during that time not many people saw this so that the print # remains low, and I am keeping everything crossed that I am lucky enough to win a variant, although I doubt I will be as I never win anything.

I stayed away from the whole series. Dark, sombre posters are dime a dozen. I like some color in my prints :p

Looks like this is no longer up! :oohyeah:

So it's 2.45am EST now, I don't know when it ended but just assuming it has only just done so that means it was only available for 14 hours and 25 minutes. I'm hoping during that time not many people saw this so that the print # remains low, and I am keeping everything crossed that I am lucky enough to win a variant, although I doubt I will be as I never win anything.

I wish, but the others sold out in less than 2 minutes with runs of 75. Hopefully, this did not interest the flippers as it was timed run and the print run does stay low, but I could see this at 200+.

Reactions: roverite
I asked Bottleneck how many of these were sold before they deactivated it, and they said 405! Very surprised by how many they sold in a short space of time. Out of the 405, 116 sold within the first 10 minutes so if they really have stuck by their promise of only people ordering within the first 10 minutes being eligible for a variant, then those who purchased within that time have a 17.25% change of receiving one.

I just hope it looks as good in person as it does on their site.

Last edited:
Reactions: roseart and tridon
A snippet from Bottleneck's latest newsletter:

"Semi - Academic won’t be the only thing we are releasing Tuesday. For any Noir series fans, we will be posting up 10 gold variants of Marko's Mutants piece on Ebay. 100% of all funds raised will be going to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. We are hoping to cross the $2,000 donation mark by the end of the week for this series"

So if you don't get a variant, check their eBay listings for you chance to purchase one.

Reactions: tridon