Marvel 1:1 Props [Hasbro]

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Marvel has team up with Hasbro to offer some great looking for an affordable price some Marvel 1:1 props.

Purchase link: Amazon.com or Toysrus.ca
Price: $104.79

Iconic in design and durability, Captain America’s shield is the ultimate combination of offense and defense. Whether ricocheting into combat or fending off enemy attacks, Captain America’s signature shield is essential to victory. Highly detailed and 1:1 full-scale premium role-play items come to the Marvel Legends line! Specifically modeled on the First Avenger’s trademark symbol, the Marvel Legends Captain America shield measures an impressive 24 inches in diameter and features two adjustable straps, in order to be worn like Captain America! Immediately recognizable, with exceptional detailing and premium finish, the Marvel Legends Captain America shield is an impressive addition to any Marvel collection.

• Full-size 24-inch diameter
• Two adjustable straps
• Premium finish
• Includes shield

Product Dimensions: 5 x 25 x 26 inches

00.jpg

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg

Last edited:
Purchase link: Amazon.com
Price: $275.99

When America’s First Super Soldier charges into battle, his iconic shield is his first line of defense. Specifically modeled on the First Avenger’s trademark symbol, the Marvel Legends Captain America 75th Anniversary metal shield is constructed of metal and measures an impressive 24 inches in diameter. It also features two adjustable straps, allowing it to be worn like Captain America, in true premium role play fashion. Immediately recognizable, with exceptional detailing and premium finish, the Marvel Legends Captain America 75th Anniversary metal shield commemorates the First Avenger with signature Marvel Legends precision and style.

• Full 1:1 ratio metal shield with 24-inch diameter
• Premium design and finish featuring iconic red, white, and blue styling
• Adjustable straps allow users to wear like Captain America
• 75th Anniversary branded straps and premium packaging
• Includes 1 shield

Product Dimensions: 5 x 25 x 26 inches

00.jpg

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg

The adaptable Iron Man armor was constructed to crush crime and obliterate injustice. The Marvel Legends Iron Man Electronic Helmet is a tribute to the state of the art technology developed by Stark Industries.

Illuminated eyes, impressive sound fx, and detachable faceplate are Premium Role Play quality. The detailed interior mimics serious circuitry. The finish creates an illusion of advanced alloy construction. The Marvel Legends Iron Man Electronic Helmet is an awesome addition to any cool collection.

The Iron Man Electronic Helmet can conjure the feeling of suiting up as Iron Man.

Copyright 2016 Marvel
Hasbro and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro
-Glowing LED eyes
-Electronic sound effects
-Detachable magnetized faceplate
-Premium finish, detailing and sculpt
-Suit up like Iron Man.

ironmanhelmet.jpg

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg 08.jpg 09.jpg

Last edited:
Hi,
ist there any information of that the Marvel Legends Captain America 75th Anniversary Metal Shield maybe will be release in Europe? Shipping and fees to Germany are very expensive.

Hi,
ist there any information of that the Marvel Legends Captain America 75th Anniversary Metal Shield maybe will be release in Europe? Shipping and fees to Germany are very expensive.
I checked but still haven't found any European reseller... sorry

I have ordered it from Amazon.com (with the approvel of my wife. :rofl:)
Congrats! I only read good comment on the plastic version, so I guess this metal one will only be better! And MUCH cheaper than the other high end EFX and others...

Yeah. Also in a Germany Blu Ray Forum most of the other Guys ordered the plastic Version.

But after i saw some pics from both Versions i thinks the Metall shield shines a litte bit better than the plastic Version. I hope you know what I mean.