Jan 29, 2009
0010ikfg.png

002xgs1q.png

0034vj6t.png

004gijrj.png

When's the release date again?
The game is live now

Where can I get this game?

You can get if from (OFFICIAL SITE) or (STEAM)
You will have to make an account over at the official site for either version.

Can I still buy one of the packs?

The packs are gone. There are still 3 for the Steam version, but their prices are pretty steep.

Do I need to buy a pack to play at all?
No. You can download the game and play for free.

Who can I play as for free?
You get to choose 1 out of 5 starter characters to play (*see above) and you get another starter hero at random as a reward for beating the Prologue.
You'll get yet another random starter character for beating the story mode for a total of 3 free characters.

If I want to play any other hero like Hulk or Spiderman, do I have to pay?
Yes, if you want to play him right away. Heroes will drop in-game, though they will be rare drops.

What else can I buy from the store?
You can buy new heroes, lots of costumes, XP/Item Find boosts, stash room, cosmetic pets and other consumables or cards that give you random chances at stuff.
You can complete the story and play through the endgame for free.

Everything is so expensive! But I can technically play through the whole game and get everything there is just by playing, right...
Sure (except for the UP exclusive costumes). Good luck with that tho, let me know how it goes :p

What's the endgame like?
There's several endgame activities. Most are daily PvE instances that you can complete by yourself or in a group.
You can think of them as boss runs with different mechanics than the regular game.
There's also PvP, although it's on its early stages.

Is this the Diablo game I have been waiting for?!

Most likely it isn't, but I think it's fun enough if you enjoy ARPGs and Marvel characters. Judge for yourself!

Credit to Neogaf user inky: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=561433