Multi Mass Effect Trilogy

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
PLATFORM: PS3/Xbox360/PC

RELEASE DATE: Nov. 06, 2012 (X360/PC) / Dec. 04, 2012 (PS3)
PRICE (at time of posting): $59.99
ORDER

trilogy_vignette-p.jpg

Mass Effect Trilogy includes all three Mass Effect titles, featured in a new premium foil box featuring artwork of Commander Shepard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ocielz
The package looks awesome but i doubt I'll buy this:( too many games on my queue list:D plus I have the awesome looking ME 3 FS Exclusive with parts 2 and 3 and the N7 exclusive :cool:

whats exactly the futureshop mass effect exclusive?..since mass effect 4 has been all but officially announced..is these really a true "complete" set?...i would'nt bite just now..wait a couple of years..and they will bundle 4 in there as well.

whats exactly the futureshop mass effect exclusive?..since mass effect 4 has been all but officially announced..is these really a true "complete" set?...i would'nt bite just now..wait a couple of years..and they will bundle 4 in there as well.

It was just a FS steelbook for ME3.

Mass Effect 4 will begin a new trilogy with a new lead character, so you're best to get this trilogy and then wait for a second trilogy set later down the road.