Aniv

[ME#10] ALIEN COVENANT STEELBOOK LENTICULAR SLIP A - Direct Ship

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
Aniv submitted a new group buy:

[ME#10] ALIEN COVENANT STEELBOOK LENTICULAR SLIP A - Direct Ship - Shipping Invoice will be sent later based on destination and copies requested.

No Order Limit. Order As Many As You Want.

View attachment 326555

MANTA LAB EXCLUSIVE #010 <ALIEN: COVENANT> STEELBOOK (LENTICULAR FULL SLIP A)

- Numbered to 400

- Release Date: October 6th, 2017

- Price: $41.99 + $2.50 HDN Fees = $PayPal Fees On Total

(Due to large number of orders, shipping out can take up to 1 week from the release date)

- WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and...

Read more about this group buy...

Just ordered now 1st time doing a group buy where you pay for postage after, will I get a PM regarding what to do next. Just want to make sure I pay in full

Thanks for the response and for doing this great group buy.

I take it we just get a PM with all the details of what and how to pay. Again sorry 1st group buy for me where I pay the postage after. Appreciate all your help. Kind regards

• Thanks
Reactions: Aniv
Thanks for the response and for doing this great group buy.

I take it we just get a PM with all the details of what and how to pay. Again sorry 1st group buy for me where I pay the postage after. Appreciate all your help. Kind regards

No worries at all, yes everyone that joined the GB will get a message with a link to spreadsheet; It will denote what they ordered and how much shipping is due.

Best,
Aniv

• Helpful Post
Reactions: snow flake
No worries at all, yes everyone that joined the GB will get a message with a link to spreadsheet; It will denote what they ordered and how much shipping is due.

Best,
Aniv

Hi Aniv
Any news yet on a date to pay postage as I know the release date was moved

Thanks

Big thank you mine has arrived and is amazing.

This was my 1st group buy where you pay the postage after and I just wanted to say it was seamless and thanks for all your help talking me through it.

Looking forward to your next group buy

Received mine today in perfect shape! Thanks! Although Lenti B is great, I love the holofoil effect on Lenti A and the Lenti has a bit more depth. Looking forward to Wonder Woman now!