Multi Metal Gear Survive (2018)

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Konami revealed the new four-player stealth co-op game 'Metal Gear Survive' at Gamescom today.
The game will be available for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC in 2017.

The publisher details the game:

"Metal Gear Survive picks up from the ending of Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes, to an alternate timeline caused by unexplained wormholes forming in the sky. Players find themselves on distorted desert landscapes full of massive half-formed structures, living biological threats, and the remains of a once strong military force now litter the landscape.

In a struggle to stay alive on this harsh terrain filled with deadly creatures, soldiers who were previously on Motherbase now must work cooperatively in order to survive. Metal Gear Survive continues the pedigree of METAL GEAR SOLID V’s highly praised gameplay design, with a unique blend of stealth and co-op play mechanics. Players can strategically manage massive threats with the help of four-player online cooperative play. New weaponry will also be introduced to combat charging creatures and lethal environments as well."

LOL! :p I thought of 'Umbrella Corps' while watching the trailer. I wonder what Kojima thinks of this :D

Honestly, he's probably laughing, too. Konami doesn't have a clue. At least they were smart enough to not focus on Snake in this.

Really, the ONLY good thing out of this announcement is the confirmation that Konami hasn't left the gaming industry for good. This gives hope for new Silent Hill, Contra, Castlevania, and Zone of the Enders games.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Seriously. Just let the zombie stuff end. I wouldn't be surprised if NO MAN'S SKY had a Zombie planet, and POKEMON GO had Zombie pokemons.
Really, man...The thrill is gone. Move on from zombies.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Source: DualShockers
Konami announced that the multiplayer Metal Gear spinoff Metal Gear Survive has been delayed out of its previous 2017 release window, and will not arrive on PS4, PC, and Xbox One until early 2018 now.

Metal Gear Survive is playable at E3 2017 this week.

Didn't Konami reveal this last year at TGS (right?) :wacky: Oh well... we'll see how this turns out. Probably get it when it's $19.99.

I'll get it when it's cheap, too. At least I know I won't be annoyed the whole time while playing it because David Hayter isn't Snake. This could actually be quite fun with the MGS gameplay.

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007