22.jpg

I am Legend:
23.jpg

Men in Black Trilogy:
24.jpg

24a.jpg

24b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have any way to find out if Casablanca contains the 70th anniversary disc? The specs on this page http://mvd.jd.com/20077027.html translate to Dolby Digital 5.1, so it might be wrong since the old disc would actually be Dolby Digital Mono. The artwork is the same used for the regular amaray of the 70th anniversary disc.

I just don't want another package with the old disc, already have the UK steelbook but would double dip if it has the new disc...

Reactions: WKRP
Casablanca will be released in early October. Will know better when some members in China buy this and share the info.

Sent from my N9500 using Tapatalk 2

I thought so. Much nicer than the UK steelbook in my opinion. I know most people at HDN want steelbooks, but this is such an elegant product I can't understand why this didn't sell out in minutes.

I'm hoping someone in China can buy me another copy for a friend as it seems to still be available at jd.com

Reactions: bigwednesday0
These are definitely nice. I have the Terminator:Salvation metalpak, and it was super glossy and way nicer than I thought it was going to be. I may track down a Black Hawk Down. The Casablanca looks nice, but I prefer the steelbook version simply because the cover is the original theatrical release one-sheet. But everyone's taste is subjective! I've collected all the steels of classic movies with the classic one-sheet covers (The Hustler, Treasure of The Sierra Madre, etc.)...I just love those!

Reactions: Gadget
I know what you mean c.c. but the Casablanca steelbook somehow didn't do it for me.

If you find a Casablanca metalpak on your hunting for a Black Hawk Down, do let me know as I'd love another!