Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
901832_press01-001.jpg

Men In Black The Neuralyzer

MIB Neuralyzer Product Purchase Page

Sideshow Collectibles is proud to present the Men in Black II Neuralyzer Limited Edition Prop Replica. As featured in the 2002 film Men In Black II, the Neuralyzer prop replica was created after exhaustive and careful study of the original props to ensure maximum authenticity. Sony Pictures kindly lent Factory Entertainment several of the surviving original props from their archive so that they could be carefully studied, scanned and measured.

This replica includes all the accurate details and features as seen on the original prop, as well as a number of added functions and features that were seen on screen, but were not actually part of any physical prop. Factory Entertainment crafted this stunning piece from high quality materials and used digitally enhanced audio and sound taken directly from the original studio audio track for additional clarity.

To allow you to display this item to maximum effect, each replica includes a high quality display base, acrylic stand and acrylic cover, as well as a detailed prop story booklet, certificate of authenticity and set of instructions. Limited to just 1500 pieces worldwide; the Neuralyzer prop replica includes a numbered plaque that details its edition number, provenance and authenticity. Each Neuralyzer replica is supplied boxed in Men In Black presentation packaging suitable for archival or display.

Product Type:
Prop Replica
Product Size:
6.0" H (152.4mm) x 1.5" W (38.1mm) x 1.5" L (38.1mm)*
Box Size:
8.00" H (203.2mm) x 8.00" W (203.2mm) x 16.00" L (406.4mm)*
Est. Shipping Weight:
4.00 lbs (1.81 kg)*
Dimensional Weight (DIM):
TBD
Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
TBD

901832_press02-001.jpg

901832_press03-001.jpg

901832_press06-001.jpg

901832_press08-001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Colombianlove41
I used to be a big collector of Sideshow bits.... I used to have quite a few 1:1 busts and Premium Format statues. I stopped collecting however as Sideshow's prices started to increase and now compared to what they were a few years ago, they are very expensive now!

Although I am very tempted with the 'Dutch' PF :naughty:

I used to be a big collector of Sideshow bits.... I used to have quite a few 1:1 busts and Premium Format statues. I stopped collecting however as Sideshow's prices started to increase and now compared to what they were a few years ago, they are very expensive now!

Although I am very tempted with the 'Dutch' PF :naughty:

Yes, seems all the "high end" stuff has crept up in price. Hot Toys too, another favorite manufacturer of mine. Factory Entertainment is making this piece. They're a fine enough company, but I know they've gotten some complaints on this piece since its really three times the price of the former Master Replica version (and only marginally better). We'll see how well it sells. Wouldn't mind picking one up at some sort of discount.

I'll admit though that I'm still a sucker for Sideshow's PF line. And yes, I am getting the Dutch figure (among others).

The price is way to high for my budget as a student lol.. but I´ll wait and see if it lowers in price, then i might consider getting one, a really cool piece to have :)

Men in Black Neuralizer

$399 Buy here

Sideshow Collectibles is proud to present the Men in Black II Neuralyzer Limited Edition Prop Replica. As featured in the 2002 film Men In Black II, the Neuralyzer prop replica was created after exhaustive and careful study of the original props to ensure maximum authenticity. Sony Pictures kindly lent Factory Entertainment several of the surviving original props from their archive so that they could be carefully studied, scanned and measured.

This replica includes all the accurate details and features as seen on the original prop, as well as a number of added functions and features that were seen on screen, but were not actually part of any physical prop. Factory Entertainment crafted this stunning piece from high quality materials and used digitally enhanced audio and sound taken directly from the original studio audio track for additional clarity.

To allow you to display this item to maximum effect, each replica includes a high quality display base, acrylic stand and acrylic cover, as well as a detailed prop story booklet, certificate of authenticity and set of instructions. Limited to just 1500 pieces worldwide; the Neuralyzer prop replica includes a numbered plaque that details its edition number, provenance and authenticity. Each Neuralyzer replica is supplied boxed in Men In Black presentation packaging suitable for archival or display.

Product Type:
Prop Replica
Product Size:
6.0" H (152.4mm) x 1.5" W (38.1mm) x 1.5" L (38.1mm)*
Box Size:
8.00" H (203.2mm) x 8.00" W (203.2mm) x 16.00" L (406.4mm)*
Est. Shipping Weight:
4.00 lbs (1.81 kg)*
Dimensional Weight (DIM):
TBD
Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
TBD