Minions : Limited Edition Collectors Case [DVD ONLY] ??

• Hello Guest, this site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To read more about how we use them, please visit this page
  • The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on May 25th 2018! Read more about how it impacts you

Flash

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
Reactions
8,224 0 0
I've looked online and a number of places including Zavvi and Tesco also show it as the DVD?

Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Reactions
28,841 0 0
Yep it's a strange one this, they are only making a DVD version for the UK but other countries are getting this version on Blu-ray. I can only guess they don't think they will sell enough copies on Blu-ray?

Flash

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
Reactions
8,224 0 0
Yep it's a strange one this, they are only making a DVD version for the UK but other countries are getting this version on Blu-ray. I can only guess they don't think they will sell enough copies on Blu-ray?
It's very odd they don't usually care. I mean they are doing dvd,bluray and 3D bluray and this surely dvd and this as bluray would have done?

Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Reactions
28,841 0 0
It's very odd they don't usually care. I mean they are doing dvd,bluray and 3D bluray and this surely dvd and this as bluray would have done?
You would have thought so, not sure how they make these decisions!